Thread: Planning a move in Baby Steps.

Default Planning a move in Baby Steps.

For those who responded to my last post i thank you very much. Planning I think is the worst part of moving.

One of the first things I must look at is what kind of medical centers do they have. Right now my Dr.'s are from one side of the state ot the other. My urologist and neurologist are on the east side of the state. Lake Huron side. My heart Dr, is on the west side of he state . Lake Michigan side. My primary care Dr. is 18 miles from where I live. This is the first thing i need to look at. Chicago is looking good in that respect.

Next would be Sr apartments. See what information I can find on line there.

Was looking at what all I would have to move. Which is not much to show for my life. It will mostly fit into a pickup truck. I find it kinda sad that I have very little to show for myself. But they say kind deed's or worth more than any worldly passion. I hope I am rich in that respect .

This will came together slowly. One Baby Step at a time.

Again I want to thank every one here for showing such kindness and caring, something that is lacking so much today.

If you'll pardon the pun, "baby steps" do seem the most appropriate kind to take.

As I told you earlier, I wholeheartedly agree with you about Chicago: there are many advantages about living in the city, and proximity to medical help is only one of them. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by ICkaraokegirl View Post
    If you'll pardon the pun, "baby steps" do seem the most appropriate kind to take.

As I told you earlier, I wholeheartedly agree with you about Chicago: there are many advantages about living in the city, and proximity to medical help is only one of them. Good luck!
    Thought Baby Steps would be better than moving like a snail.

Good luck as well. Plan well and study your options. Try to imagine how you'll live and where. It would be nice if there was someone who could help you with all of this.