Thread: What is this tune?! (Dance music) PLEASE TELL ME!!!

Question What is this tune?! (Dance music) PLEASE TELL ME!!!

I recently saw a BBC documentary called "Cocaine Capital of the World: Stacey Dooley Investigates" and there's a tune playing in the end credits that I reaaaallllly want to identify!

The funny thing is... I'm sure I've got it on CD somewhere, but... I just can't work out what it is... I tried Shazam to identify the track, but it either fails completely or gets the wrong track! D'oh!

Anyway, if you click the link here, you should hear it:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMn0Q9wy8Hs&t=55m56s

I've been trying to figure this out for days, so any clues would be great!

Thanks muchly!

"Listenin' to the Records on My Wall" by Skream

Gotta love Shazam!

Quote Originally Posted by ICkaraokegirl View Post
    "Listenin' to the Records on My Wall" by Skream
    Ahhhhhh!!!! Of course it is! And I do own it on CD -- it's from the album "Outside the Box", innit?! Awesome! (*Tiny does a little victory dance*)

I'm such a dumbarse -- I recommended this track to someone only a week or so ago! Curse my terrible memory (and my oversized CD collection!)

Thank you both!

Quote Originally Posted by ICkaraokegirl View Post
    Gotta love Shazam!
    Hmph! Is that how you identified the track?! Shazam didn't recognise the track the first two times I tried, then told me it was "Bong" by Deniz Koyu!

haha technology it either works flawlessly or buggers up completely it cant just have a normal day lie us humans, or is that just me lol ?

- - - Updated - - -

I know how you feel tiny.

Example. I put something down in a particular place so I can find it when I need it again. The annoying thing is I can never find it and I go mad thinking I have lost it, but guess where it is ? right in front of me, even though I had already looked there lolz.
    Last edited by tennismad; 17-Aug-2013 at 18:30. Reason: spelling mistakes

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post
    haha technology it either works flawlessly or buggers up completely it cant just have a normal day lie us humans, or is that just me lol ?
    Ha ha! I used to love technology as a kid. I played around with computers, worked in IT (hardware, software, consultancy) and used to chuckle as I watched my dad furiously jab away at the hi-fi remote control in his hand... which was pointing towards him... as he wondered why the TV wouldn't turn on!

Now I find myself arguing with automatic checkouts and getting trapped in endless loops with interactive voice phone systems! How did it all go so wrong?!

Still... I don't know what you mean about a "normal day for us humans"! Even this crappy technology works better than my brain does most of the time! If my brain was a phone, the only thing you'd get out of it would be, "Please replace the handset, and try again."

Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post
    I know how you feel tiny.

Example. I put something down in a particular place so I can find it when I need it again. The annoying thing is I can never find it and I go mad thinking I have lost it, but guess where it is ? right in front of me, even though I had already looked there lolz.
    Oh, it's almost a relief that my eyesight is so bad now! Before it got so bad, I must have lost years of my life searching for the glasses that I was wearing!

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    Ha ha! I used to love technology as a kid. I played around with computers, worked in IT (hardware, software, consultancy) and used to chuckle as I watched my dad furiously jab away at the hi-fi remote control in his hand... which was pointing towards him... as he wondered why the TV wouldn't turn on!

Now I find myself arguing with automatic checkouts and getting trapped in endless loops with interactive voice phone systems! How did it all go so wrong?!

Still... I don't know what you mean about a "normal day for us humans"! Even this crappy technology works better than my brain does most of the time! If my brain was a phone, the only thing you'd get out of it would be, "Please replace the handset, and try again."

Oh, it's almost a relief that my eyesight is so bad now! Before it got so bad, I must have lost years of my life searching for the glasses that I was wearing!
    the funny thing I alwas put my tv remote by my sofa and yet I still end up losing it somehow. its really frustrating that you know you put something somewhere but don't know why its not ther anymore.

sometimes I really want to scream and stamp my feet when I cant find something in the place where I put it earlier. sometimes I can resist having a 2 year old tantrum and other times I cant lol.
    Last edited by tennismad; 17-Aug-2013 at 20:28. Reason: added content