Thread: presentation

patounet

Smile presentation

je suis abdl j'ai 68 ans et je suis reelement incontinent ,le port forçé de couches jours et nuits m'a fait découvrir le mon de abdl et j'ai tout de suite compris que je faisais partie de cette communauté et qui n'a absolument rien a voir avec la pédophilie ,j'espére me faire des amis de par le monde qui portent des couches culottes par plaisir ou par obligation je vous embrasse patounet.

English translation from Google Translate

I abdl I'm 68 and I'm REALLY incontinent, forced wearing diapers day and night made ​​me to discover my abdl and I immediately realized that I was part of this community and that n 'has absolutely nothing to do with pedophilia, I hoped to make friends around the world who wear diapers for pleasure or obligation patounet I embrace you.
    Last edited by Lobie; 18-Aug-2013 at 12:13. Reason: Added translation

Hello patounet and welcome to the group.

I am going to guess that that is French. If at all possible can you post it in English for us less fortunate types who only speak one language. I can speak five very weakly for four of them, and I usually get the evil/stinky eye because of my mispronunciation.

Anyway welcome to the group.

Bonjour patounet, et bienvenue à ADISC! Je pense que mes professeurs de français seraient fiers de voir que je peux écrire en français maintenant (malgré toutes les erreurs) ... Il suffit de ne leur dites pas que je suis en utilisant Google Translate! Shhh!

Vous parlez anglais vous, ou êtes-vous également d'utiliser des outils de traduction pour lire le site? Juste curieux!

Quoi qu'il en soit, j'espère que vous avez beaucoup de plaisir ici! :-)

Tiny

Google Translate

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    I am going to guess that that is French. If at all possible can you post it in English for us less fortunate types
    Google translate can be a good tool to have in these kinds of situations. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't work too well at translations. I simply copied the OP into Google translate and got this:

I abdl I'm 68 and I'm REALLY incontinent, forced wearing diapers day and night made ​​me to discover my abdl and I immediately realized that I was part of this community and that n 'has absolutely nothing to do with pedophilia, I hoped to make friends around the world who wear diapers for pleasure or obligation patounet I embrace you.

Hope that helps.

Thanks Tiny for posting the link to the Google Translate!
    Last edited by Cherub; 17-Aug-2013 at 15:50.

Quote Originally Posted by patounet View Post
    je suis abdl j'ai 68 ans et je suis reelement incontinent ,le port forçé de couches jours et nuits m'a fait découvrir le mon de abdl et j'ai tout de suite compris que je faisais partie de cette communauté et qui n'a absolument rien a voir avec la pédophilie ,j'espére me faire des amis de par le monde qui portent des couches culottes par plaisir ou par obligation je vous embrasse patounet.

English translation from Google Translate

Hey there patounet!

Just wanted to let you know that ADISC is an English speaking website, so all posts need to be in English; if you are using a translator to read the wbesite that is fine. You can simply make your post in french and then post it to the website after translating with Google Translate (Tiny has linked this above!)

I hope you have been enjoying the site, and will continue to do so