Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG there is no way she does not know

Default OMG there is no way she does not know

Ok I tend to sleep with my pacifier a couple nights a week and my mother never really bothers me but I forgot to do dish's. So she naturally comes in and wakes me up that's all well and good but I had my paci in this morning. She just kept on talking without hesitation about dish's so she either knows and has looked it up on the internet or she is vary good at hiding how shocked she is. What should I do? We are a vary open minded family but how do I explain.

An inside lock on your bed would be best. Why do parents walk in on their adult children

Well, she might know and not suspect more. When you say "Looked it up" I think it is unlikely that she has immediately associated this with you being a baby. There are other reasons for having a paci in your mouth, and she might just assume that yours is because you have a little fascination with pacifiers. I think it is unlikely that she would have gone online and looked up "My son pretends to be a baby" or something.

are you sure she didn't hesitate before she woke you up in the first place?

you'd be supprised how much you think you get away with, but actually don't. some parents are pretty good about keeping secrets. back when i was about 13, and didn't know anything about internet history my mom found one of my ab sites. and another time she found a depend i had hidden under my bed.

I denied it on both occasions; and she hasn't mentioned anything about it (as far as i know) since. but, i would not be the least bit supprised if she put 2 and 2 together and kept quiet.

All I can really say in situations like this is see how things are over the next couple of days. Parents come with countless ways of seeing things and you know best how this is going to pan out and you never know, she may be thinking 'well, at least it wasn't a crack pipe'

As a parent I can tell you parents know more than you think they do. If she doesn't bring it up, then don't worry about it. She may already know and doesn't care. You are an adult now. You can make your own decisions for yourself. As mentioned above, a lock on your door would be a good idea or lock it if you do have one. Unless I was getting dressed my mom would always ask me why I had my door shut.

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy9985 View Post
    Ok I tend to sleep with my pacifier a couple nights a week and my mother never really bothers me but I forgot to do dish's. So she naturally comes in and wakes me up that's all well and good but I had my paci in this morning. She just kept on talking without hesitation about dish's so she either knows and has looked it up on the internet or she is vary good at hiding how shocked she is. What should I do? We are a vary open minded family but how do I explain.
    I think momma knows. Mom's always tend to know what their children are up to matter what age. Mom's tend to just ignore it until you bring it up, if you bring it up. She probably doesn't care as long as you're not doing anything terribly wrong. She might be a bit confused though.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    As a parent I can tell you parents know more than you think they do. If she doesn't bring it up, then don't worry about it. She may already know and doesn't care. You are an adult now. You can make your own decisions for yourself. As mentioned above, a lock on your door would be a good idea or lock it if you do have one. Unless I was getting dressed my mom would always ask me why I had my door shut.
    I think this is exactly right. To add to it, maybe she saw you, but chose not to ask. If that's the case, it really doesn't matter. She might have decided it's not a big deal and not mentioned it so as not to embarrass you. So I'd say don't bring it up if she doesn't. Have an excuse ready in case she does ask, but don't be the one to bring it up.

I am pretty sure over the course of this summer both of my parents have seen me with my plushi and my paci and they have not approached me about it at all. Don't bring it up unless she does and don't worry too much about it.

yeah, my mom knows, and she's looked it ip, and she's approached me on the subject, concerned. I told her to let it lay, its none of her business, and she has.. Then again, almost anyone who knows me at this point, know I'm in diapers.. though she hasn't seen me with a paci in my mouth yet, and probably won't, considering I don't actually use them that often