Thread: Ever Notice?

Default Ever Notice?

So, I was putting on my nightly diaper last night and before I taped it up, I got to looking at the padded portion of it. Why does there seems to be a crap ton more padding on the back end and not as much on the front? Considering most of the action is going to take place up front more than towards the back of the diaper, you would think there would be more padding to help with the soaking that reaches to the tops, sides and beyond as much as possible.

It's almost the same theory as "more absorbent" toilet paper. I don't know about you guys, but the only time I ever find this useful is if I have the runs. Last I knew, bowel movements are usually pretty solid. At least this is one I don't have to worry about as much, seeing as though I've been using wipes just a little over 11 years.

not sure what diapers you are using but most I've used have the some amount of padding fromt and back

Easy answer, "sleeping on your back". When I sleep on my back, pointed down of course, the front of my diaper doesn't even get a bit wet. First the crotch, and then the lower back, and as I continue to wet overnight, it wicks up close to the top of the back of my diaper. Of course if it gets TO the top of the back, then I will risk leaking because there's no more easy absorption left.

Gravity pulls the wetness down, the padding in the back your diaper acts as the reservoir. That's how diapers are designed to be used overnight. Front padding is mainly useful when standing. Wetting while standing (and pointed up) wets the front and crotch of your diaper, but probably won't do much of anything to the back and certainly not the top back of your diaper.

I know I've put my diaper to full good use if I get up in the morning and change and see the padding wet almost all the way up the back of my diaper. But this morning is kinda disappoint. I only went maybe 2 or 3 times last night and this bambino is like "what? you call that wetting your diaper?" I've got at least three inches of dry padding back there by this morning. :P

Patients requiring diapers are mostly bed ridden and like Bambinod said, the back padding is usefull when sleeping.

I find the front padding get the most use when sitting in a chair, even when pointing down. One should never point up anyway, unless you have a really small "attribute".

Thanks for the info and I've never thought about it that way, as it makes much more sense to me now. I wear Abena M4s to bed and yes they do have close to if not the same amount of padding both front and back. What I was trying to say was, why isn't there MORE padding in the front, but now I understand why. While I'm not Godzilla, I'm no where near small by any means (although the thought would probably be pretty awesome when in diapers), my problem is, diapers are an extremely big turn on to me. Second problem is, I have a "member" that points in the straight and up direction when hard and if pointed downward, cuts off the flow to the blood and hurts extremely bad if I tried to pee that way. I've even tried relieving myself before I get into my diaper at night and I still wake up with "morning wood" when my bladder does wake me up to go. I've accepted this though, as all I do is fully wake up, will my thoughts away from having on a diaper, point down and shoot, in which I'm happy to say it's getting much easier to do.

As time goes on, I'll work towards being able to go without having to prep at all and possibly down the line, go without even waking up. It's going to take some time for me though, because when your potty training was "beat the crap out the kid until he/she stops wetting/messing diapers", after 33 years of instilled thoughts against doing anything without a toilet present, I gotta tell ya, it's flippin hard! lol

Life long bed wetter. now a squirt a little during the day . choice wet diaper or wet pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonybaby View Post
    my problem is, diapers are an extremely big turn on to me. Second problem is, I have a "member" that points in the straight and up direction when hard and if pointed downward, cuts off the flow to the blood and hurts extremely bad if I tried to pee that way. I've even tried relieving myself before I get into my diaper at night and I still wake up with "morning wood" when my bladder does wake me up to go. I've accepted this though, as all I do is fully wake up, will my thoughts away from having on a diaper, point down and shoot, in which I'm happy to say it's getting much easier to do.
    Just give it time, odds are your body will become accustomed to your diapers. I had that same problem when I got my first diapers, but now I find I enjoy them just as much but can spend time in either position. Some of the arousal has simply been traded in for comfort/enjoyment. I can lay down and just be happy with how nice it is to be diapered and how it's just plain enjoyable without needing to be strongly stimulating.

Thanks bambinod, I've noticed this happening a lot as of late and although one minute it's easy to wet while lying down, it can revert back to being hard to go, but at the same time, I find myself becoming less aroused and more focused on the diaper.