Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Child Murderers

  1. #1

    Unhappy Child Murderers

    What prompted me to start this thread was the latest news report about the finding (they're pretty sure) of Caylee's remains. Cops: Why we think skull is Caylee's - CNN.com I know her mom has already been previously arrested and there's an indictment charging her with the murder of her 2 year old daughter. Though she claims innocence, what kind of parent waits a month before reporting a child missing??? That doesn't add up right there. What I can't understand is how a parent could have so little natural affection for their child(ren) as to actually murder him/her/them. It's not like they kill them from a distance with a gun or rifle. Usually they've been killed at close range by suffocating, strangulation, or other means, so the murdering parent almost had to see the child's facial expression up close and feel them struggling to hang onto life. Looking at little Caylee's face brings tears to my eyes. How someone could look at her sweet face and then proceed to kill her is just beyond my comprehension as a parent. Sure, children can try your patience at times, but thoughts of murder don't enter into a *normal* parent's mind no matter what their child has done. She'll probably claim temporary insanity, but if she knew she had psychological issues she should have gotten help from someone way before commiting such a heinous crime.

    Several years ago a good friend of ours had a family member in FL who was murdered. She was only about 12 or so, either came home from school followed,the killer was lurking around her home, OR she knew and trusted the person who did it. No one was at the house when she'd get off from school and walk home. No telling what all the murderer did to her, but he(they?) set fire to the house afterwards to cover up their crime.

    Then there was Jon Benet Ramsey some years ago. Her murderer has never been determined, though different family members have been under suspicion in the past. Whoever did what was done to her, and all the other kids for that matter, is lower than an animal in my book. I know there's been many other kids murdered by parents, family members, and naturally strangers over the years, these were just a few I recall reading about.

    I know people suffer different psychological disorders. My own wife has had her share of them and admitted to me she needed professional help before, feeling like she was drowning. She was beginning to have trouble taking care of our two children while I was at work, even though she knew it wasn't them being the problem, it was with her. BUT, she realized it wasn't normal thinking, and we made sure she got the help she needed before anything serious happened. I guess that's the part I just don't understand - how people can get such thoughts in their head and not recognize something isn't right to think that way about your own family members.

    Murder itself is a horrible act, but to take a little innocent child's life by murdering them has to be one of the worse, if not THE worse, criminal act a person could carry out.

    ~Pramrider

  2. #2

    Default

    Yeah it's a sick thing Pram I'm just waiting for the mother to be conviced. I have heard the police interication tapes of her and you can tell that she don't care that her daughter is missing and i'm sure was dead at this point and if anything it seems that know she's starting to crack because they now have hard evadence against her.

  3. #3

    Default

    I'm glad they *hopefully* do have her remains. Not only to help get enough "iron clad" evidence to convict her mom, but also so little Caylee can now have the decent burial she deserves.

    ~Pramrider

  4. #4

    Default

    They are bad and kinda crazy in my own opinion and they usually need help.

  5. #5

    Default

    I quickly admit I am not the most up to date person on this Case ( I tend to avoid media hyped nonissues), but the lack of physical evidence is keeping the case from going to trial, no? Should we not give the mother the benefit of the doubt until true evidence can be found? After all, our legal system assumes one is innocent until proven guilty. Since we have nothing beyond circumstantial evidence( I believe), should we not restrain from our condemnation until after we have real evidence?

  6. #6

    Default

    I hope the find out who's skull it is, either way, its a child's skull(So someone has been up to something)

    Sad that we live in a society that drives people to such insanity that they can consider murder as a viable option...As far as what should be done with her if she is found guilty, prison wont help really...Granted, they may be sick, but prison won't help them...psychiatric help would do much better probably...that and as a "Punishment" simply ensure that they don't have any more kids...ever



    Quote Originally Posted by sparkmaster View Post
    After all, our legal system assumes one is innocent until proven guilty. Since we have nothing beyond circumstantial evidence( I believe), should we not restrain from our condemnation until after we have real evidence?
    Well, its more of Guilty until proven Innocent nowadays.../rantoff

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by TB29 View Post

    Well, its more of Guilty until proven Innocent nowadays.../rantoff
    It's the media and the idea that the police are always right. It pains me to know how many innocents we put to death because the Juries are stooges to the authorities now.

  8. #8

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Pramrider View Post
    What prompted me to start this thread was the latest news report about the finding (they're pretty sure) of Caylee's remains. Cops: Why we think skull is Caylee's - CNN.com I know her mom has already been previously arrested and there's an indictment charging her with the murder of her 2 year old daughter. Though she claims innocence, what kind of parent waits a month before reporting a child missing??? That doesn't add up right there. What I can't understand is how a parent could have so little natural affection for their child(ren) as to actually murder him/her/them. It's not like they kill them from a distance with a gun or rifle. Usually they've been killed at close range by suffocating, strangulation, or other means, so the murdering parent almost had to see the child's facial expression up close and feel them struggling to hang onto life. Looking at little Caylee's face brings tears to my eyes. How someone could look at her sweet face and then proceed to kill her is just beyond my comprehension as a parent. Sure, children can try your patience at times, but thoughts of murder don't enter into a *normal* parent's mind no matter what their child has done. She'll probably claim temporary insanity, but if she knew she had psychological issues she should have gotten help from someone way before commiting such a heinous crime.

    Several years ago a good friend of ours had a family member in FL who was murdered. She was only about 12 or so, either came home from school followed,the killer was lurking around her home, OR she knew and trusted the person who did it. No one was at the house when she'd get off from school and walk home. No telling what all the murderer did to her, but he(they?) set fire to the house afterwards to cover up their crime.

    Then there was Jon Benet Ramsey some years ago. Her murderer has never been determined, though different family members have been under suspicion in the past. Whoever did what was done to her, and all the other kids for that matter, is lower than an animal in my book. I know there's been many other kids murdered by parents, family members, and naturally strangers over the years, these were just a few I recall reading about.

    I know people suffer different psychological disorders. My own wife has had her share of them and admitted to me she needed professional help before, feeling like she was drowning. She was beginning to have trouble taking care of our two children while I was at work, even though she knew it wasn't them being the problem, it was with her. BUT, she realized it wasn't normal thinking, and we made sure she got the help she needed before anything serious happened. I guess that's the part I just don't understand - how people can get such thoughts in their head and not recognize something isn't right to think that way about your own family members.

    Murder itself is a horrible act, but to take a little innocent child's life by murdering them has to be one of the worse, if not THE worse, criminal act a person could carry out.

    ~Pramrider
    You seem to miss some very serious points... Your wife didn't suffer from postnatal depression it's basically when a mother HATES her child when it gets born... i think it can be partly attributed to the first murder case you stated here... she might've simply wished to keep her out of her head. As for killing a person, i can't imagine it's much harder (emotionally) than any other human being. You're taking a life whether it's young or old. But yes, i agree with you, brutal acts on children such as molestation and murder are things that disgust me very much.

    -------- Consider yourself lucky that your wife has the humility to admit something's wrong with her----------

  10. #10

    Default

    You guys need to realize that that dead girls mom is probably mentally impaired. She is more or less condemning herself through all of the things she has said and done.

Similar Threads

  1. How were you disciplined as a child...?
    By MarcusBear in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-Oct-2008, 03:47
  2. What Fascinated You Most As A Child
    By Pramrider in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 28-May-2008, 16:08
  3. What if you child would come and tell you...
    By Timo in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 17-Mar-2008, 21:38
  4. Star Child
    By Starchild in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-Feb-2008, 18:01

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.