Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: To reverse a common question.

Darkfinn

Lightbulb To reverse a common question.

I don't believe anyone's ever put this one forward before.

To those of you that are IC, bedwetters, accident-prone, whatever. If there was a permanent cure... a pill you could take that would 100% rid you of the "problem" forever, no side effects.

Would you take it? Or are you happy with yourself the way you are?

Why?

Looking forward to answers.

4 the love of god, why would anyone choose to NOT take it?!? there is a difference between wearing for fun and needing it

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by babyemo View Post
    why would anyone choose to NOT take it?!?
    Thus my reason for asking... perhaps there are people out there who find having to get up and go to the bathroom a hassle... you never know until you ask.

And...what if I took the other pill? Could I see just how far down this rabbit hole goes?

I'd probly take it. I'm ok with how I am but it'd be nice to have control over that and just wear diapers for fun.

if i was by my self no,but if i was with a mate who would change my diaper no matter the mess then yeah i would.

i'm not IC, but i've seen these commercials before. ok, we have a pill... yay...
    ok, now what are the side effects because you KNOW that's what they say really fast at the end of the commerical.

would it make you IC if you didnt need it but still took it?

Quote Originally Posted by babyemo View Post
    would it make you IC if you didnt need it but still took it?
    LOL. That's actually a really smart point. I've heard of pills for bedwetters and such that actually worsen it sometimes if too much is taken...so maybe possible.

As for me...Well I'd take it...Why wouldn't you? I mean, if anyone ever wanted to wet the bed again () for *B reasons they could always just do it on purpose. ...