Thread: Hello, I'm a "lurker" I'm told...

Default Hello, I'm a "lurker" I'm told...

I've been meaning to post on here. (Either with enough courage via vodka... or... etc). Anyways I got this email sent to me by an automatic system of notice from the member "Moo" ... reading the following;

Oh no!
    Hanging around without saying anything has turned you into a Lurker.
    Now is the perfect time to introduce yourself in our greetings forum: Greetings / Introductions
    Do this, and your account will be restored to normal within an hour.
    Unfortunately, you will not be able to access parts of the site until you introduce yourself.
    Cute message. And I was like "waah, I can't stalk, lurk, I mean read parts of the site?" So I sat down to write this out. *coughs* here goes *coughs*

-----

Hello.

The whole "adult baby" thing of mine has been an interest to me since I can remember. I was reading over the Tutorial: 'Cheat Sheet' to a Great Introduction .... Let's see if I can wing this.

Who am I?

Well..... you'll soon find out I have a bit of a smart ass side.

What brings me here?

This is complicated... I don't know. I love the whole AB scene and a daddy/ girl setting. The mix of the d/s with it seems interesting... however I find a bit more into it...

I don't know if it's a "kink" / "fetish", because I have desires for a DD relationship without sexual tones in it. =x

Maybe this doesn't make much sense??

What brings me here? What I was doing before a prompt message was sent to me. I'm a lurker, it's what I do!

What am I looking for out of the site?

Nothing - lurking and creeping posts by members and figuring out my interests I suppose. Maybe I'll post once and awhile. (Don't get your hopes up!)

Lurk Lurk Lurk Lurk (and stop restricting my account!!!) //twak

Now the thread said to write something about myself outside of the AB world.
    Can anyone relate to these things?

• I plan to be a vet tech

• I LOVE Disney movies

• I have a crazy obsession with sweet potatoes

• I aspire to one day rule the world.

Did I pass the "test" ? I sure hope I did -- I used a CHEAT SHEET, and if I failed using that, I'm hopeless!!!

Hi and Welcome to the site. You are no longer a lurker but a member. A lot of people lurk first. I liked what I seem from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkles View Post
    I've been meaning to post on here. (Either with enough courage via vodka... or... etc). Anyways I got this email sent to me by an automatic system of notice from the member "Moo" ... reading the following;

Cute message. And I was like "waah, I can't stalk, lurk, I mean read parts of the site?" So I sat down to write this out. *coughs* here goes *coughs*

-----

Hello.

The whole "adult baby" thing of mine has been an interest to me since I can remember. I was reading over the Tutorial: 'Cheat Sheet' to a Great Introduction .... Let's see if I can wing this.

Who am I?

Well..... you'll soon find out I have a bit of a smart ass side.

What brings me here?

This is complicated... I don't know. I love the whole AB scene and a daddy/ girl setting. The mix of the d/s with it seems interesting... however I find a bit more into it...

I don't know if it's a "kink" / "fetish", because I have desires for a DD relationship without sexual tones in it. =x

Maybe this doesn't make much sense??

What brings me here? What I was doing before a prompt message was sent to me. I'm a lurker, it's what I do!

What am I looking for out of the site?

Nothing - lurking and creeping posts by members and figuring out my interests I suppose. Maybe I'll post once and awhile. (Don't get your hopes up!)

Lurk Lurk Lurk Lurk (and stop restricting my account!!!) //twak

Now the thread said to write something about myself outside of the AB world.
    Can anyone relate to these things?

• I plan to be a vet tech

• I LOVE Disney movies

• I have a crazy obsession with sweet potatoes

• I aspire to one day rule the world.

Did I pass the "test" ? I sure hope I did -- I used a CHEAT SHEET, and if I failed using that, I'm hopeless!!!
    Awesome intro! I think you passed with flying colors! Very funny and man, I'm a sucker for formatting.

I, too, got that letter. Thankfully, though, or I wouldn't have ever said a word aloud and would have made no friends at all!

We have some things in common. I think I understand what you mean about a DD relationship that's not exactly sexualized. My strange desires seem to change a lot, though. That's just one of many, heh. I also have an obsession with sweet potato fries, particularly, dipped in ranch dressing. It's apparently no longer something I can indulge in very often though due to some eating restrictions for a medical condition. I hope you do well ruling the world one day. Please don't forget the one time this anonymous forum user chatted to you nicely when you're deciding who and who not to put against the wall.

Please post more than just this! You seem like such an interesting person already! I'd love to hear more from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkles View Post
    Thanks for the welcomes :-)
    Hey sparkles, glad to see you're still around a little bit

I loved your intro by the way! Very funny, and clever!

I along with many other members hope to see you posting elsewhere around the forum :3

You will fit right in!

So, from Disney movies! What's your favourite scene of any Disney movie? Have a specific Disney film you cherish?