Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Creative Hiding Places?

Default Creative Hiding Places?

I'm a big fan of finding creative ways to hide things.
    For example, i recently discovered that an athlete's foot powder bottle is the perfect way to hide baby powder in plain sight.

anyone else have some unique ways of hiding your stuff?

I hide diapers in an old box, kept so that i can claim my warranty on the device when it breaks.

I think this demographic is probably some of the best at hiding things. I personally have my stash somewhat in plain sight, in a tall dresser in my bedroom, but it has a very discrete simple lock on it that keeps guests' random bored children from snooping etc.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    I think this demographic is probably some of the best at hiding things. I personally have my stash somewhat in plain sight, in a tall dresser in my bedroom, but it has a very discrete simple lock on it that keeps guests' random bored children from snooping etc.
    you mean the one in your avy?

I tend to hide my ABDL stuff in a box I have. I cover it up with a towel to hide the stuff so no one can see what I have in there. its good because it keeps it from being discovered.

When I was a teen I kept things in a subwoofer. The speaker comes out and it's a big open box inside. The bottom of a couch always worked too if you popped open the fabric underneath. These days I keep everything in a locked closet with my firearms when I know guests will be around...I need a bigger closet!

I just keep mine in the Wardrobe followed by my plastic pants and Powder etc...No need to hide them if I don't live with parents.
    Last edited by MikiaFox; 16-Aug-2013 at 19:06. Reason: Misspell

I used to use my red snap on tool box to hide my collars and "stuff" when I used to live at my parents. A large computer case that I had stripped most of the internals out of was also a good hiding place.

I live alone and rarely have company, so I just keep my stuff in my dresser. my fursuit however is in a blue rubbermaid tub in my basement and buried under several tubs. my parents know about my diapers but don't know I'm a furry.

Quote Originally Posted by DeftLeppard View Post
    I live alone and rarely have company, so I just keep my stuff in my dresser. my fursuit however is in a blue rubbermaid tub in my basement and buried under several tubs. my parents know about my diapers but don't know I'm a furry.
    I hid my diapers in the same way you hide your fursuit back when I was living with a roommate (even though this former roommate is a friend, I wanted to avoid any potentially awkward situations). Fortunately, I have been living alone for some time now (I rarely have company myself), so I simply keep my diapers in one of my closets.