Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UPS Cargo Plane Crashed in Alabama

Cherub

Default UPS Cargo Plane Crashed in Alabama

First off, let me say that it's always a sad thing when there is a loss of human life.

One the same topic but different direction, I hope no one had any orders coming via UPS air service (like next day or expedited delivery). You might want to call your distributor if you don't get your order on time. It's a possibility it could've been on the plane.

UPS Cargo Plane Crash in Alabama
    Thoughts and prays go out to the families of those on the plane.

I don't expect this thread to be long lived or responded to much, but I saw this in the news and thought to share it,,,,,just in case someone doesn't get their order,,,,now you might know why. And yes I understand that this was not the only UPS cargo plane. But then again, ya never know what's on board these planes.

It could have been UPS air freight or USPS Priority Mail.

Cherub

This little clip is why I posted the thread:

"The plane was said to be carrying a mixture of heavy cargo and freight and small packages."

They are saying that they are finding peaces of the plane on top of houses. Sounds like it may have blown up

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by kennyrallen View Post
    They are saying that they are finding peaces of the plane on top of houses. Sounds like it may have blown up
    Hmm, the article I read didn't mention that. Sounds worse than what I thought at first.

As far as I know UPS tracks every package they ship these days. So if it was on that plane, they already know and their insurance will pay for the replacement product.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    As far as I know UPS tracks every package they ship these days. So if it was on that plane, they already know and their insurance will pay for the replacement product.
    That's true. I didn't think about that. But the delay in receiving a package is what could be impacted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    That's true. I didn't think about that. But the delay in receiving a package is what could be impacted.
    A delay in shipping is nothing compared to the two pilots dying. I'm sure people waiting on their mail can understand that.

Cherub

A delay in shipping is nothing compared to the two pilots dying. I'm sure people waiting on their mail can understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    it's always a sad thing when there is a loss of human life.
    Thoughts and prayers go out to the families of those on the plane.
    I completely agree

You for once have a better outlook on humanity than I do.