Thread: At the store diapered with an unplanned guest!

Talking At the store diapered with an unplanned guest!

I'm going to the grocery store right now and I have a diaper on. I've been out once before with a diaper on at the store. There's one catch. My sister-in-law just called, she wants to meet me there cause she needs to buy some stuff. There's that part of me that would love to be busted wearing one and have it our little secret but I think that would be more of a fantasy than reality. I guess this isn't really a question or suggestion thread. I just needed to tell someon so thought I would shout it to my friends on ADISC.

I know she won't notice I have one on but my head will be spinning. If I'm daring, I may have to relieve myself while we're standing in line!!!!

I'm back. I figured I would report my experience after it happened. I went to the grocery store diapered once and came back with sore blue balls. This time I was more comfortable and pretty much forgot I was wearing. I had my shirt tucked in and a button-up shirt on over that but not tucked in. Noise wasn't a concern since I was in a store. I was really calm and not concerned ever. I realized tonight that I like the danger aspect of wearing a diaper. I did relieve myself at the checkout and the only thing that crossed my mind was...I hope I don't feel a stream run down my leg. I had them on pretty secure. To the people who have to wear all the time for incontinence, I feel for you. I'm sweating pretty good and I'm sure you don't really get used to it.

Does anybody have a tip on keeping the back-bottom up a little more or does it naturally sag a little. I had to grab the back on the top and hike them up a little.

Thanks for reading and sorry if it was a stupid post.

Quote Originally Posted by Howwedoin View Post
    I'm back. I figured I would report my experience after it happened. I went to the grocery store diapered once and came back with sore blue balls. This time I was more comfortable and pretty much forgot I was wearing. I had my shirt tucked in and a button-up shirt on over that but not tucked in. Noise wasn't a concern since I was in a store. I was really calm and not concerned ever. I realized tonight that I like the danger aspect of wearing a diaper. I did relieve myself at the checkout and the only thing that crossed my mind was...I hope I don't feel a stream run down my leg. I had them on pretty secure. To the people who have to wear all the time for incontinence, I feel for you. I'm sweating pretty good and I'm sure you don't really get used to it.

Does anybody have a tip on keeping the back-bottom up a little more or does it naturally sag a little. I had to grab the back on the top and hike them up a little.

Thanks for reading and sorry if it was a stupid post.
    That did happen to me in the check out line once Right down the leg it went. Embarrassing but no one said a thing. I think the fact that I was buying diapers at the time they may have figured it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Howwedoin View Post
    Some sagging is inevitable. Some diapers sag worse than others. A pair of boxer-briefs over the top does the job nicely.

Also a good fitting onesie helps with holding up and hiding your diaper.