Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adult Dummy/Pacifier in todays national newspaper (uk)

Default Adult Dummy/Pacifier in todays national newspaper (uk)

Saw this today in the Daily Mail. A new adult dummy which helps people with dizzy spells.

Adult Babies helping medical science progress

Link is here

That's nice, I never knew they can do that. Now I got to get another one.

Actually, that sounds kinda neat. For some reason I see it as a plot to regress the entire population, which I'm not opposed to. (That was a joke, I'm playing the part of a comic book villain who seeks to regress every single adult human in the world, changing the face of society as we know it.)

But anyways, in all seriousness, I like it, and want one. Especially that kind shown in the picture.

That's a interesting article. Where do they put the filter at? I use mine every night but I'm not sure that I continually suck on it all night long. But it does stay in for me and helps with that.And if it falls I find it and put it
    back in. I do have blood pressure problems and I'm sure using my paci helps. I know I had a test where I wore what's called a Halter for 24 hrs. My cardiologist told me my heart was all over the place during the night.
    That test was taken before I stated using a paci.

Quote Originally Posted by paciloverbaby3 View Post
    Actually, that sounds kinda neat. For some reason I see it as a plot to regress the entire population, which I'm not opposed to. (That was a joke, I'm playing the part of a comic book villain who seeks to regress every single adult human in the world, changing the face of society as we know it.)

But anyways, in all seriousness, I like it, and want one. Especially that kind shown in the picture.
    mooh, hooh ahh, ahh!
    looks almost exactly like my paci!, I wonder if they make one in to fit my mouth better!
    I'd Buy it!, it might also help out a bit with exactly that problem which i've been recently experiencing lately.

Quote Originally Posted by paciloverbaby3 View Post

"Holy pacifier Batman, Babyface has infantasized the entire population!"

"We're going to have to get to the bottom of this Robin, starting with your bottom. Now where's the baby powder?"

Just thought I'd point out that the actual device doesn't resemble the picture in the link but is different. I think you all know this but I thought I would point it out incase. The picture in the link is one of a babies dummy.

That is just the media twisting things around again to make a more interesting story.

I seen the device somewhere and I am trying to find it again. If I find it ill put a link to it.

FlightSimPro