Thread: New Nuk

Default New Nuk

Just got my first ever nuk 5 and what an amazing experience it has been, it is a whole new world. If you haven't tried it and like pacis then the 22 bucks from Baby Pants on ebay is totally worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by oboysetht View Post
    Just got my first ever nuk 5 and what an amazing experience it has been, it is a whole new world. If you haven't tried it and like pacis then the 22 bucks from Baby Pants on ebay is totally worth it.
    i'm pretty sure its comparable to buying bad quality store brand diapers and then buying a abri form m3 pack ya...

As I am a regular on eBay, who occasionally buys AB related items, I would like a link to Baby Pants? I don't think I can search for sellers. I'll look into what they have and might buy another one.

Ah, yes, the NUK 5.
    I remember the day I got mine.
    Excitement. Joy. Many, many hours of sucking. ... And it only cost me about 7 bucks.
    What a great day ^^

Enjoy it :3

Yes, agree. I just love mine. Every night it's Cuddles, my plushie and my Nuk5 and its off to dream land. Enjoy the thrill.

Quote Originally Posted by paciloverbaby3 View Post
    As I am a regular on eBay, who occasionally buys AB related items, I would like a link to Baby Pants? I don't think I can search for sellers. I'll look into what they have and might buy another one.
    Here's the link I hope it works correctly eBay My World - mommys-baby-pants

I just ordered a Nuk5 bottle and binky from the ebay seller inner.child yesterday.

They should arrive between Aug 23-26th. I can't wait
    I've been using a Nuk #2 Medium Flow until now (Fast flow is TOO fast!)

I love my Nuk 5. I am able to sleep all night without it popping out of my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Paxy View Post
    I just ordered a Nuk5 bottle and binky from the ebay seller inner.child yesterday.

They should arrive between Aug 23-26th. I can't wait
    I've been using a Nuk #2 Medium Flow until now (Fast flow is TOO fast!)
    I just ordered a paci from them a couple days ago! We should get them at about the same time
    It'll be my first Nuk 5 and my first latex paci -- my go-to up till now was a MAM Nuk 3 in silicone, so this will be an interesting change. It'll also be a surprise to find out which shield I get!!! (cause I requested one they used to have but didn't list this time, just in case they have any) I'm so excited!!

The more I think about it, the more appealing bottles are ... LOL so dangerous (for my bank account) >.<

Quote Originally Posted by FaennaJo View Post
    I just ordered a paci from them a couple days ago! We should get them at about the same time
    It'll be my first Nuk 5 and my first latex paci -- my go-to up till now was a MAM Nuk 3 in silicone, so this will be an interesting change. It'll also be a surprise to find out which shield I get!!! (cause I requested one they used to have but didn't list this time, just in case they have any) I'm so excited!!

The more I think about it, the more appealing bottles are ... LOL so dangerous (for my bank account) >.<
    Yay! *high5 on the matching order arrivals*

These are my first Nuk5's too. I prefer silicone so I understand the 'this will be odd' feelings.
    It is dangerous for your account xD Be careful!

I've restrained myself to 3 paci's and 4 bottles. (The Nuk 10oz I have now, the elephant one I bought from inner.child on ebay, and another Nuk 10oz (that I just LOVE - its green with dragonflies), and a cosy birdie print with a Nuk5 from Cosy n Dry - Adult Baby Clothing, Adult Babywear, Ageplay Products and Much More )

They really are a comfort, especially filled with warm milk just before bed with soft music - cuddled up with a soft blankie and plushies. Cuddled up all snug, eyes closed and suckling on a warm bottle. Nothing beats it.