Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newly Diapered

absent

Default Newly Diapered

I hope this is the correct place for help.

I love the woman Iím with. We have a good life. For as long as I can remember, my wife has made all the decisions; I do as Iím told. It has never been a problem until now. It started because occasionally, well often, I leave marks in the underwear. Both front and back, lazy I guess. In the navy we called them skid marks.

I got home one day she told me she wanted to talk, in the bed room. When I walked in I saw a large pad in the bed. She told me to sit down and then showed me several pairs of my underwear from the dirt clothes basket. I do the laundry, most of the times. She made me take off my pants and give her my underwear. Without saying much, she cleaned, powered, and diapered me. When she was done, she simple stated, ďWe will have no more dirt underwear.Ē I do not use the diaper, I can go to the bathroom, but when Iím finished, at home or if she can find a private place, Iím cleaned, powered and in a fresh diaper. They are very thin, adult diapers, but I worried someone will see or find out. Iíve already had to explain the smell.

Itís difficult at work, but I just open the front and retape it. Yes, sometime I have to take if off Ė very scary, I do my best to use the bathrooms at home. She makes me carry a clean diaper with me, which is difficult to conceal.

Help! Iíve tried talking to her and begging, whining, crying, etc., but she wonít even talk about it. As I said before, I happy with my life and I always have; and always will, do what Iím told. I know I can do as I want, I simple do not know any other way. How can I get her to change her mind?

What can I say to her? What is a well reasoned argument that I can use? Iím not happy being in a diaper.

This is a support forum first and foremost. A great majority of us here wear diapers by choice and struggle to accept this part of ourselves and dealing with a world that doesn't understand. Your case is uncommon but not unusual. For some members I'm sure this would be their dream come true, to have their partner force them into diapers. Other members will probably be able to offer better insight or suggestions but I want to encourage you to feel welcome and have the knowledge that this is a safe place and we're here for you

absent

Thank you!

This is an issue for the doctor. These stains are caused by a mild form of fecal incontinence as often as poor wiping. Luckily this form can usually be treated.

http://www.med.unc.edu/ibs/files/edu...continence.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by absent View Post
    I hope this is the correct place for help.

I love the woman I’m with. We have a good life. For as long as I can remember, my wife has made all the decisions; I do as I’m told. It has never been a problem until now. It started because occasionally, well often, I leave marks in the underwear. Both front and back, lazy I guess. In the navy we called them skid marks.

I got home one day she told me she wanted to talk, in the bed room. When I walked in I saw a large pad in the bed. She told me to sit down and then showed me several pairs of my underwear from the dirt clothes basket. I do the laundry, most of the times. She made me take off my pants and give her my underwear. Without saying much, she cleaned, powered, and diapered me. When she was done, she simple stated, “We will have no more dirt underwear.” I do not use the diaper, I can go to the bathroom, but when I’m finished, at home or if she can find a private place, I’m cleaned, powered and in a fresh diaper. They are very thin, adult diapers, but I worried someone will see or find out. I’ve already had to explain the smell.

It’s difficult at work, but I just open the front and retape it. Yes, sometime I have to take if off – very scary, I do my best to use the bathrooms at home. She makes me carry a clean diaper with me, which is difficult to conceal.

Help! I’ve tried talking to her and begging, whining, crying, etc., but she won’t even talk about it. As I said before, I happy with my life and I always have; and always will, do what I’m told. I know I can do as I want, I simple do not know any other way. How can I get her to change her mind?

What can I say to her? What is a well reasoned argument that I can use? I’m not happy being in a diaper.
    You don't use them but you're worried about the smell and have already had to explain about it? As a support forum, we deal most frequently with people's real problems and concerns as opposed to, just as an example, not very well-constructed ABDL fictional scenarios. If your life has truly begun to resemble a bad story, I'd seek some professional couples counseling. If you're just looking for a thrill, you'll find better places to get it than here.

Cherub

I don't want to judge, but when I read the OP, I too was skeptical that the account was an actual real life situation. If the situation mentioned is real, I would suggest a talk with the spouse in well in order. If the spouse will not listen, then I'd seek out a marriage councilor. Personally speaking, I for one, do not permit anybody to treat me in a manner I do not like.

Quote Originally Posted by absent View Post
    I hope this is the correct place for help."..."..."
    I guess technically absent, it would depend on what you intend help with...

I don't suppose that I could convince you to make an opener, in the Greetings / Introductions Forum before we get to your issue here?

If you're new, we ask that you introduce yourself here. It helps us get to know you, and vice versa.
    Tell us HERE a little bit about your day-to-day self...any particular interests? Hopes dreams, feelings about life, liberty, or the pursuit of happiness?

Thank you in advance,
    -Marka

Quote Originally Posted by Cauthon View Post
    This is an issue for the doctor. These stains are caused by a mild form of fecal incontinence as often as poor wiping. Luckily this form can usually be treated.

Well i can use a hole roll of TP And still leve a mark in my under wear i do my best to get clean .
    Now what can help is a liner of tp after you have gone it helps me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cauthon View Post

I was going to ask about this. I know my but was clean I washed it. But ended up twice in one day with skid marks in my diaper. They were the kind that you get when you pass wet gas. But I didn't pass any gas. I sure don't want anything else to deal with at this point my plate is full

Oh you poor little baby. I love these kinds of threads. They don't come very often, but when they do, they always give me ideas for my next story. So poor baby can't say no to his wife, and no to diapers. Well, how much do you really love her? Have you tried playing hypnosis tapes at night while she's sleeping? You don't have to take this crap! Play some of those hypnosis CDs that turn people into a baby and turn her into a big baby! Then who'll be laughing!!!!!

Okay, sorry, had to do it. The reality is that since you are brand new to the site and haven't made an intro nor obviously read our rules and policies, you sound like a ridiculous spammer. ADISC is not the kind of site where we make preposterous threads insisting they are true. We are a support site and, if you read the rules, we swear to being honest. I find it very hard to believe that you can't wipe yourself. All of my junior high kids at school don't seem to have a problem with this. Then, submitting to diapers as the only solution your wife could come up with is just silly.

You needed to post your thread in the Finished Stories forum. Better luck next time.