Thread: hello from south east uk

Default hello from south east uk

Hi All, very curious newbie thats wants to see where this rabbit hole goes, being a dl for years but far to scared to ever explore.

im currently working as a barman and studying to be a renewables engineer.

Got a wide range of hobbies from gardening to gaming and many thing in-between. This seems like a really friendly forum and I've got loads of questions so apologise in advance. though ill probably be a lurker to begin with.

hope to speak to many of you soon

Bobow

Quote Originally Posted by bobow View Post
    Hi All, very curious newbie thats wants to see where this rabbit hole goes, being a dl for years but far to scared to ever explore.

Got a wide range of hobbies from gardening to gaming and many thing in-between. This seems like a really friendly forum and I've got loads of questions so apologise in advance. though ill probably be a lurker to begin with.

Bobow
    Hi Bobow -

You sound quite intelligent and insightful - if you're already worrying about annoying people with questions and planning to lurk, then you're probably too smart to ever be really annoying to anyone ;-)

I think we all go through a similar phase of being frightened by our ABDL desires, for some us we're just unfortunate that fear lasts longer than others. Don't worry though: now you're part of a community, you'll probably start to grow in confidence and you'll be able to get to know what you want a lot better. You're only 28, I'm sure you still look cute in diapers ;-)

What kind of renewables engineering would that be? Is it recycling or energy?

Welcome to ADISC

Welcome to the site, even if you lurk for a bit, at least you've got your foot in the door. (Sometimes, it's best to learn from afar anyhow, as it provides an opportunity to watch how the community flows)

You mentioned you like gardening, any particular focus? You know, focus on perennials, exotic species, local species, or just a mish-mash of what you personally like?

And if you'd like a chance to make a couple friends and game with fellow AB/DLs, check out this post. It's a DDO (Dungeons and Dragons Online, a MMO produced by Turbine) group.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy being a member of the site.

Quote Originally Posted by bobow View Post

Bobow
    Howdy, Bobow, welcome to the community.

Renewables engineering, sounds like a good career choice.

Don't worry about asking questions. There are a lot of great people here to help you out and give you their take on what you are asking. Or if you just want to wander around and read up, that's ok to.

I'll have a long island iced tea, please. LOL

C-YA

thanks for the kind words everyone.

MsClaraRiddle the renewable is more installation of solar panels and wind turbines etc. but ive only just started so really just learning the basics.

Eulogy i like to grow any thing that i can eat mostly but i do like the pretty stuff too lol.

11hinzvic long island coming right up