Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do female ab/dl have it easier?

Default Do female ab/dl have it easier?

relationship wise do women have better luck
    do they have better diaper choices
    not sure where i am going

but when younger i wondered what would the benefits being female and ab/dl

as a male adult i do not know this true but i would suspect it would be harder

but now i am happy as a straight male ab/dl and think back of how ignorant and stupid i was

to go more in depth...

my first encounter with diapers and being aware of their attraction was at daycare when i was in kindergarten-first grade not completely sure and plenty of years after

being told when i was younger my Nana(grandmother) expected me to be a girl and had handmade baby girls clothes for me ready to go and my brother does not help one bit by already having a female name for me already picked out being a fan of the current simi popular movie splash and wanted to name me madison after the female character

having a extremely open mind and plenty of time to think in school and the discovery of that i was not alone in the ab/dl world (early teen years)

knowing both factors the thought crossed my mind what if i was born a girl like they expected and what would have followed. Would mom and dad have stayed together. Would i have been loved more(my mother loves me and loved me then to) and my obvious phase cared for and then grown out of

things i will never know

if you ask me would i do it yes i would just to see what would have happened would it turn out better or worse blah blah blah yes to have my desire as a kid it was extremely strong i knew what i wanted/needed but it could not be provided not because my mother, a single mother that raised two boys with hard work and dedication making sure we were taken care of yes we had some rough times but that makes me appreciate the smaller things in life that we take for granted day to day.

tl;dr wondered what if born girl would i have ended up fully diapered when younger

I am sorry if this is to long and it is late at night end rant might correct punctuation later
    Last edited by Zebus; 09-Aug-2013 at 04:34.

I'm 56 and I haven't introduced AB into a relationship since I was 20, so I don't know if I can answer that part of the question. But maybe I can answer you more generally:

Our society expects different things from women/girls than it does from men/boys. It may be patently unfair, but it is true. And one of those unfair things is that "cute" works with the former a lot better than it does with the latter. Girls and women can get away with "cute"; before a certain age, many can and do wear outfits that intentionally capitalize on it, in fact. Men...cannot and do not.

Translated into ABDL terms: the benefit of being female in the ABDL world is that roleplaying as a Little does not (and again please understand I am merely following societal stereotyping here) violate expectations. Doing so as a man does. So I'd say, in general, yes: women probably do have it easier.

I personally feel so. They don't have to deal with erections in diapers haha! That would be so nice!

I think it's more acceptable for women/girls to act or look childish then it is for men/boys it's not really fair
    but that's been the expectation for a very long time.
    i'm not sure if that will ever change.

Zpeed

Girls are cute, no matter what they do
    Boys are creepy, no matter what they do

Just an example; Girls can hug and kiss and none would care, if boys do the same they get weird looks

In some ways, I think it's true female ABDLs have it easier. No one bats an eye at the teddy bear I leave on my bed. I wear rather immature, nostalgic sneakers (very colorful KangaROOS) and my watch is childishly nostalgic (also very colorful Swatch), I put barrettes in my hair sometimes. Nobody really cares or says anything or even teases. I do get mistaken for a younger person, though, very consistently. But they don't mock me when they find out I'm older than they think.

I don't think I could walk around holding the teddy bear, though, without anyone laughing/teasing! And I definitely couldn't walk around in a full-on childish outfit, or sucking a pacifier, or anything like that. I'm just allowed a little bit more leeway with certain details than men generally would be.

In the ABDL community I do honestly feel like if I wanted to date an ABDL guy, I'd pretty much have my pick of the litter. The statistics are way off all around, so far on any site I've seen, with such a smaller pool of women than men. Being female I actually probably *could* date an ABDL guy, even one that ended up matching closely to the kind of guy I generally like. But unfortunately ABDL males don't usually have that option, and their chances are very slim, and if they definitely just need an ABDL lady, they may be stuck settling for someone that doesn't really match their typical desires in a partner.

This can attract too much negative attention, though, when you are known as female in a place where you're in a huge minority. Luckily, it's rarely been an issue on ADISC. On other sites, there's a ton of harassment and constantly having to block & add people to your ignore list. In some sites I used to pretend I was male, so that I wasn't bothered by anyone. I almost did that here, except that ADISC said you can't lie about your stats. I didn't realize you could hide your gender until it was too late, lol. But it all turned out well in the end, because of the moderators and rules here.

OP it sounds like you think your own childhood would have been easier female, or that you think your parents would have babied you forever, or something. That's not exactly true! I think there's a big difference between being generally treated more 'gently' than boys get treated, with being allowed to be a baby and wear diapers for a long time. I'm pretty sure I was told to 'grow up' just as much as the next kid!

Hope that answered some questions! I agree with a lot of what Charaoke said too!

Quote Originally Posted by Frogsy View Post
    This can attract too much negative attention, though, when you are known as female in a place where you're in a huge minority. Luckily, it's rarely been an issue on ADISC. On other sites, there's a ton of harassment and constantly having to block & add people to your ignore list. In some sites I used to pretend I was male, so that I wasn't bothered by anyone. I almost did that here, except that ADISC said you can't lie about your stats. I didn't realize you could hide your gender until it was too late, lol. But it all turned out well in the end, because of the moderators and rules here.
    It took me a long time to join a ABDL community, partially because of this. I didn't want to be associated with those kinds if people. I'm really glad I found ADISC. Glad you did too. I really think these forums are great.

Definitely easier for girls in terms of clothing. Frogsy hits the nail on the head. Cute men don't cut it! When I'm looking for clothes to go out on 'outings' in, I have to be very careful as a man. But as I've just posted elsewhere, it's getting weirdly easier - easy now, for instance, to get a large adult onesie for a guy, and I increasingly suspect that if you get it baggy enough and accessorise (shoes, jacket) the right side of childish, no-one's going to bat an eyelid. ...

Mainstream. high street fashion seems to be getting more and more infantile, frankly ...

I thought about this many times and I definately think that women can "get away" with more things style/personality wise than men. Men are instantly judged as this and that just by wearing a different color on the shirt, quite sad really.

I think it depends of how comfortable each person is about expressing them selves . I have a Winnie the Pooh T-shirt I wear out and about all the time.