Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What 'could' happen if you wear a diaper to the beach...

Default What 'could' happen if you wear a diaper to the beach...

This is probably the rare occurrence but possible of course.
    Your choice of wearing in public could become WAY more public than you'd have hoped or intended if the right jerk with a cell phone cam decides to make use of it

Diaper or Speedo? - YouTube

It did look like a diaper till you got up close. I'm glad they have a rest room at the beach I go to so I can remove my diaper before going swimming.

It looked like he didn't have a care in the world. More power to him if he didn't get in trouble.

Person with that camera needs a good talking to about invasion of privacy!!!

I don't get the big deal why he looked like he was wearing a diaper. What is the reason the guy had to act like a douche for no reason?

Quote Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
    I don't get the big deal why he looked like he was wearing a diaper. What is the reason the guy had to act like a douche for no reason?
    Yeah, really. Do that on the Jersey Shore and Vinny might have his goons take you out! Besides, can you imagine getting sand up your diaper?!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Yeah, really. Do that on the Jersey Shore and Vinny might have his goons take you out! Besides, can you imagine getting sand up your diaper?!!!!
    It would be worse then shorts, pants, trunks, socks, etc since you couldn't get it out unless you took it off.

Sand in a diaper would be murder! Bad enough getting it in your bathing suit!

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBearGirl View Post
    Sand in a diaper would be murder! Bad enough getting it in your bathing suit!
    try it in denim shorts!
    (no wonder i've only got a little un: it's been sanded away!)

If you live in the humid tropics, the simple act of walking from point to point will get you sweaty. Not to mention the diaper trapping heat, so the area that it covers starts to heat up significantly.

If you do get into the water with a diaper, it would start to swell up to the max. What once happened to me was that when I got out if the water, the diaper sagged so greatly that the top tapes snapped.

I second the denim shorts suggestion by ade. They should be baggy enough to conceal the bulk.