Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Major Break Through

Exclamation Major Break Through

so come to find out yesterday out of nowhere, hubby and I were talking about stuff and it made it's way around to bedroom stuff and long story short...I have been planning on keeping my DL side to myself and from him, turns out that he has a MAJOR interest in the same things!!!!

it is kind of a relief now knowing that we are both on the same page and all, but he hasn't been able to explore any of his interest in the DL stuff and yet I have, so here is my question....do I let him explore diaper wearing by himself for awhile (even though he wants me involved right away, like wearing with him) I just don't know if I am ready yet to see my hubby padded!?

*side question for guys, is the sizing pretty much the same as for females in regards to diapers (waist size) or do guys order larger diapers for more room for their man parts
    just so I know if I end up having to order diapers for him I know how to size it! Thanks.

I think it's pretty much the same sizing as all nappies have a little give. I would say its best you let him start on his own so he can work out for himself what exactly he likes without any pressure of 'well she likes them but I don't but I'll do it to keep her happy' if you catch my drift. But do obviously be there to support him. With regards to seeing him padded, if you both like being padded then it might have to be something your going to have to get used too but do it over a period of time and ease into it. I hope this is a help. Hugs

see that is what my feeling was, give it time to happen, but it's like now that he knows we both have this interest he wants to speed it up so that it all happens 'tomorrow'....
    for the fact that he has NEVER been padded I think that is something that you almost want to do alone for the first couple of times, just to get the feel for it, in my opinion.
    Babyboyuk, there is no pressure from me for him to be padded, those are his words!!

deviantartjd

I think that you are so lucky to have this common interest surface just out of the blue. I have never been in this scenario but i agree with whats been said. Better to take it slow rather than try to rush it. It seems like it would make things better in the long run. Good Luck with it.

I can understand that he wants to do it now as he knows he can start exploring he probably feels happy excited about the chance. About him never being padded before, best ask him if he wants to be alone for the first couple times, he might prefer you being there with him. Good that he feels no pressure but make sure he doesn't create the pressure himself. Good luck with it all, keep us updated if poss, hugs

wow! my wife knows and would probably participate more, if i wanted her to i keep this little hobby between myself and my pants. so i guess my point is that everyone's different. understand what he wants, but also respect your own limits! :-)

I couldn't quite tell from your post whether or not your hubby is aware of your DL activities. Maybe you might want to sit down with him an discuss it.

If he isn't aware of your DL activities let him know that you've been a DL for (however long its been) understand his desries and think it would be lovely if you both could share in the enjoyment of being diapered together. If either he or you or both of you are hesitant in seeing him diaperd for the first time possibly you can offer to help him put on his first one, or give me tips and direct him to the ADISC article on self-diapering. Then leave home and go to lunch and shopping with your gf's while he becomes accustomed to being diapered. You can then both discuss his experience when you get home.

If he is aware of your DL activities maybe tell him you are absolutely thrilled at him joining you in being diaperd together and can't wait to see him diapered-up. As above, if there is any hesitation of you or him or both of you seeing him diapered for the first time do as suggested above.

In either case be sure he knows that you are 100% supportive and relate to him some of the experiences and joys you have experienced in your DL life and what is awaiting him in wonderful feeling of being diapered.

As far as diaper sizing, I have found the sizes seem to be unisex and, as other have stated, there is generally enough room in all of them to allow for his 'man parts'.

Happy diapering! And I am jealous of you that you have a hubby who shares your DL interests. I wish I could find a gf who shares my interests.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjagrl View Post
    so come to find out yesterday out of nowhere, hubby and I were talking about stuff and it made it's way around to bedroom stuff and long story short...I have been planning on keeping my DL side to myself and from him, turns out that he has a MAJOR interest in the same things!!!!

it is kind of a relief now knowing that we are both on the same page and all, but he hasn't been able to explore any of his interest in the DL stuff and yet I have, so here is my question....do I let him explore diaper wearing by himself for awhile (even though he wants me involved right away, like wearing with him) I just don't know if I am ready yet to see my hubby padded!?

*side question for guys, is the sizing pretty much the same as for females in regards to diapers (waist size) or do guys order larger diapers for more room for their man parts
    just so I know if I end up having to order diapers for him I know how to size it! Thanks.

If I missed where it may have been mentioned already...

Have him put on a diaper in private, and put pants, shorts, or some kind of cover-up on...then have him test being around you while he's wearing but covered, whether you know or not if he's wearing at that moment. {you might ask him to do it discreetly, and when you may not be expecting it}

It may help you both not feel too embarrassed/awkward...and give him the time to work through some of the excitement, and stimulation of wearing, and wearing around you without you seeing it...it may actually influence you to be ready to see him padded...

Give it some time to acclimate, before you do the full diapered 'Monty'...

Cheers,
    -Marka

I think the most important thing is, however you proceed, help keep him from feel embarrassed or ashamed. This means you might need to work on not feeling embarrassed, too.

I envy you. My hubby knows and let's me wear as much as I want (which is a lot), and he's super good about it, but he's not into it. =/ You two are very lucky.

It's funny, a long long time ago, I put my partner into a diaper (cotton) and some frilly plastic lined panties. She was not upset about it, seemed to actually like it. The next morning that diaper and plastic was lying on the floor beside the bed, no comment was made, and none asked for, she knows of my AB/DL/LG wants, and has never criticised me, nor made any comment about it, and I know, that nearly 15 years later, I think I could put her in a diaper again. Therefore, don't push it, just let it happen, it's fun