Thread: Did the Bellssimo's ever get better plastic?

Default Did the Bellssimo's ever get better plastic?

i was thinking about getting another pack of these becuase i coulda swore i heard something about them having gotten better plastic, i remember the original plastic backing being quite flimsy and felt like i could easily tear it if i so much as ran my fingernail accross it, has it gotten better since then or no?

I've never had issues with the plastic. That said, I didn't order until they arrived in Canada, which was production run 4 I think. The plastic is pretty tough, at least as far as diapers go.

I mean it doesn't tear easily, much more rigid than the new L4 backings even.

bambino makes slight changes to their diapers somewhat frequently. I have never had any tearing problems, but I do have to deal with friction from the crotch of my pants wearing through the shell. (I wear soft briefs over my diaper to protect it if I am going to be very active in a covered bambino)

The last batch of bambinos I ordered back in april hadn't seen any changes in shell material. I assume the four main lines (bianco, classico, teddy, and belissimo) are normally manufactured with the same shell material.

I never had any problems with Bambino diapers. I have been using the Belissimo for months as my overnight diaper and had no leaks. As far as plastic shell goes I think they are all the same. But for some reason the Teddy seems a little noisier than the other diapers.

In answer to the OP's question -- YES! I got the very first batch of the Bellissimo's, and the new version is WAY better. The plastic is MUCH more durable, and MUCH smoother -- quite like a vintage baby diaper. It is still a little too "quiet" and short for my liking, but all around my favorite diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinobaby View Post
    In answer to the OP's question -- YES! I got the very first batch of the Bellissimo's, and the new version is WAY better. The plastic is MUCH more durable, and MUCH smoother -- quite like a vintage baby diaper. It is still a little too "quiet" and short for my liking, but all around my favorite diaper.
    in that case i'll get dem ^^