Thread: Has anyone here ever schemed?

wrench360

Default Has anyone here ever schemed?

I don't know how clearly I stated the title, but here goes.

Is there anyone on adisc who's ever tried to come up with any schemes to get something/do something?

I'll start by saying that I myself have actually come up with several possible schemes to get diapers (this being part of the reason I ask around so much about how to get them without anyone knowing).

Just some explanation as to why I scheme:
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...r-parents.html
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...ithdrawal.html
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...-about-me.html

Some of the information in the topics above could be subject to change, however not by much.

I should probably start things off by saying what kind of schemes I've come up with.

#1. Get a job/car/house of my own, this likely won't happen for a few more years yet, but of course by then things will be easy.

#2. Exploit opportunities whilst left anywhere in the presence of diapers (for example say baby cousins are over, possibly at grandma's house (although I don't think she has any), ect).

Last I can recall, most recent and most complex too.
    #3. Get in touch with someone in the area who is willing to give/sell me diapers, additionally must also be willing to drive to destination nearby but not at my house at a very specific time and day (currently Wednesday at around 6:00 PM sometime within the hour but not too close to 7:00). This method would allow me to get diapers nearby when nobodies home, additionally I would not necessarily have to meet anyone, I could simply leave money which he/she could then collect and simply drop off the diapers in an unnoticed position.

Anyone else got anything to add?

Or anyone willing to help with the last scheme? (LOL, but I am half serious, if anyone actually is willing however please PM me)

Kaiden

You could get public transport to a further away store where no one knows you but then that adds to the cost

wrench360

For the record I should probably note that I wouldn't be particularly afraid of running into someone I know in a store, its more about the fact that there aren't any store close by.

Just ride some public transport, take a decent backpack and buy some. It's really not a big deal, just another transaction to the store assistants. I understand money can be an issue, but scrimp and save, you'll get there. And again, try looking for jobs where you wouldn't expect them. Employers value confidence; the hardest part to getting a job is often simply asking. Once you do this a few times you'll get over it. Everything's easier with practice; trust me, I'm your age and I've done all of this. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by wrench360 View Post
    I don't know how clearly I stated the title, but here goes.

Is there anyone on adisc who's ever tried to come up with any schemes to get something/do something?

I'll start by saying that I myself have actually come up with several possible schemes to get diapers (this being part of the reason I ask around so much about how to get them without anyone knowing).

Just some explanation as to why I scheme:
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...r-parents.html
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...ithdrawal.html
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...-about-me.html

Some of the information in the topics above could be subject to change, however not by much.

I should probably start things off by saying what kind of schemes I've come up with.

#1. Get a job/car/house of my own, this likely won't happen for a few more years yet, but of course by then things will be easy.

#2. Exploit opportunities whilst left anywhere in the presence of diapers (for example say baby cousins are over, possibly at grandma's house (although I don't think she has any), ect).

Last I can recall, most recent and most complex too.
    #3. Get in touch with someone in the area who is willing to give/sell me diapers, additionally must also be willing to drive to destination nearby but not at my house at a very specific time and day (currently Wednesday at around 6:00 PM sometime within the hour but not too close to 7:00). This method would allow me to get diapers nearby when nobodies home, additionally I would not necessarily have to meet anyone, I could simply leave money which he/she could then collect and simply drop off the diapers in an unnoticed position.

Anyone else got anything to add?

Or anyone willing to help with the last scheme? (LOL, but I am half serious, if anyone actually is willing however please PM me)
    Regrettably enough, when I was in elementary school I used to sneak pacifiers in to the supermarket bathroom and stuff them in my pockets and leave with stolen pacifiers. It's a choice I regret even to this day, but hey, it's not like I could ask my parents for money to let their 12 year old son buy pacifiers for his own pleasure. I never got caught but I promised myself I would never steal again.

Safe to say I am still aiming for #1 which is to get my own place. A lucky break job wise can't come soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiden View Post
    You could get public transport to a further away store where no one knows you but then that adds to the cost
    I love public transportation! I would travel all the way across county just to indulge in my need for pacifiers without the risk of being caught by people I know.

Do you have a friend you can trust and doesn't mind you buying diapers online and having them shipped to his house ? This is what I do to buy diapers in inbulk packages, saves money to with free shipping from amazon .

wrench360

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyMower View Post
    Do you have a friend you can trust and doesn't mind you buying diapers online and having them shipped to his house ? This is what I do to buy diapers in inbulk packages, saves money to with free shipping from amazon .
    I wish I had someone who'd do that for me, but I'm not so good at making friends in general, so likewise there's no one here who knows about my interest in diapers. Would be really good if I did though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwidl View Post
    Just ride some public transport, take a decent backpack and buy some. It's really not a big deal, just another transaction to the store assistants. I understand money can be an issue, but scrimp and save, you'll get there. And again, try looking for jobs where you wouldn't expect them. Employers value confidence; the hardest part to getting a job is often simply asking. Once you do this a few times you'll get over it. Everything's easier with practice; trust me, I'm your age and I've done all of this. Good luck.
    the only problem with public transport would be the fact that there's none around for about ten minutes driving, no buses come by my place. I've already explained that I'm fine buying some in a previous post on this topic, and I'm not entirely limited on money (I have a good excess of the required amount). And on another note I did just recently get a job.

Congrats on the job, yeah I was short on time and skim read your initial post so missed some bits. You could ride a bike to public transport, chain it and then ride it home again or something.