Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Writer's Block >_o

Default Writer's Block >_o

That's right, I'm a writer in all it's glory :'D
    Well, I was going to make a story, a *B/DL story. So I opened Word, burned som incense, lit a candle (my writing ritual for when I write longs stories, lol), and prepared to type, when I realized: I have nothing to work with!

So I'm leaving it up to you guys. Give me a component you want to see in my story~

I think a retro futuristic theme wold be cool. Like back in the 50's early 60's everything was "push button convenience" and streamlined, simple designs.

See This to get the idea

Anyhoo, the concept of an automated push button diaper changer might be fun.
    It wouldn't care whose diaper it changed (or WOULD it)

How about a girl/boy who is really stressed out with all the responsilbilities in her life and finds a new way to "relax"

Quote Originally Posted by DiaperLines View Post
    How about a girl/boy who is really stressed out with all the responsilbilities in her life and finds a new way to "relax"

Because that hasn't been done before, right?

A gun fight between a hard-core babyfur and a stereotypical Deekerian paedophile, in the style of The Matrix.

But really, try an original setting. I like snapcrotch's 50/60's idea, or maybe you could set it in the future! Or make the characters time travellers .
    Awesome.

xdeadx

Everyone pretty much has good ideas. ^_^

I like Charlies the best XP

For my idea, I'd think... I don't have one! I can't switch subjects like this >.< Sorry man, haven't written a *B story in like... a long time. So, sorry for the uselessness =P

Although, you could link all the ideas given so far together.

1. A kid in the future gets interested in new ways of relaxing. He hears or tries or whatever to use diapers as a way of relaxing.

2. He finds out about this push-button changer or something.

3. He meets a creepy deeker guy with strong views of the opposite side of the political compass as the main character.

4. Gunfight between the two Matrix style.

YEY ^_^

Need to break that writer's block? There are a few things that can take care of that.

I suggest a long, aimless car-ride. Fill up your tank, grab a few instrumental CDs that you like, and drive a few hours on some less inhabited roads. Let the music and the repetition speak to you -- I can guarantee that by the time you're at a half-a-tank of gas remaining, you'll have a few damned good rosebuds to bloom into real stories.

I remember a few very late nights at around 2:30, 3:00 A.M. when I couldn't get a chapter finished regardless of how much I would plan, and if I did that, voila, I could come home, dig in my heels around sunrise, and get something solid down.

Granted, you're probably not driving age yet! But a good, fresh-aired walk might help. Change your environment drastically -- it's a proven fact that it forces the mind to "awaken" and process information differently. This means that if you write in a warm, comfortable area, take a walk in the cold for awhile. Just be safe, and don't be afraid to let your imagination wander!

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie F View Post
    A gun fight between a hard-core babyfur and a stereotypical Deekerian paedophile, in the style of The Matrix.

But really, try an original setting. I like snapcrotch's 50/60's idea, or maybe you could set it in the future! Or make the characters time travellers .
    Awesome.
    This.