Thread: Another ''Close Call'' Thread

Default Another ''Close Call'' Thread

So this morning I'd woken up, repinned the fleece blanket I wear as a makeshift diaper, then was attempting to fall back asleep when I heard something fall. A few moments later my mom starts calling my name and yelling to come quickly. My kitten had knocked down my parakeet's cage and the bird was flying loose, with the ceiling fan on and a kitten and a dog ready to attack. All I could do was say ''Give me a minute, I'm coming,'' as I had to first get out of the diaper. She was probably wondering what was taking so long for me to appear and then wearing only a T-shirt and underwear. Then fifteen minutes later, the kitten knocked it down again!

Good thing she didn't come upstairs as you were getting out of it . Could have been even closer.

Even if she saw I would think she would still be concerned about the bird with a cat, dog and a ceiling fan on.

Also, did she leave the ceiling fan on when coming to get you? Seems like the least she could of done was turn off the fan, wrangle in the dog and then go for the kitten/cat.

Quote Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
    Good thing she didn't come upstairs as you were getting out of it . Could have been even closer.
    I live in a one-story house, so she was REALLY close to my room

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Even if she saw I would think she would still be concerned about the bird with a cat, dog and a ceiling fan on.

Also, did she leave the ceiling fan on when coming to get you? Seems like the least she could of done was turn off the fan, wrangle in the dog and then go for the kitten/cat.
    I didn't notice if the ceiling fan was still on.