Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Perfect Day

Smile Perfect Day

It's my birthday tomorrow and it got me thinking as I'm celebrating an adult and then going to be going to visit my daddy to celebrate a more... age appropriate birthday (his words to describe it hehe) but it got my thinking on what would be your prefect birthday? would you split it into two birthdays one adult and one more baby style or would you just have one?

And also have you celebrated your birthday with a baby style celebration before (since being an ab/tb/dl that is so it doesnt include the real baby birthdays hehe) and if you have, how did it go?

I used to love large parties for my birthdays but have grown out of them. Surprisingly I just want a simple birthday at this point where it's all adult-related things, nothing baby'ish. I'd rather just eat somewhere nice like T.J.I. Fridays with my parents and come home to a relaxing house.

An ideal birthday for me would simply be one spent with my friends, ideally with us going out for a meal as it's a special occasion. My ideal birthday party would be one which indulges my little side though - kids party games, music, cake and cuddles.

I was given a Thomas The Tank Engine cake by a group of ADISCers last year!

Quote Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
    I used to love large parties for my birthdays but have grown out of them. Surprisingly I just want a simple birthday at this point where it's all adult-related things, nothing baby'ish. I'd rather just eat somewhere nice like T.J.I. Fridays with my parents and come home to a relaxing house.
    I know what your saying, thats why im having two, the adult one is tomorrow where as my cub one is 11 days later. its good to have a adult one as it allows me to really celebrate with friends that arnt that way inclined.

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    An ideal birthday for me would simply be one spent with my friends, ideally with us going out for a meal as it's a special occasion. My ideal birthday party would be one which indulges my little side though - kids party games, music, cake and cuddles.

I was given a Thomas The Tank Engine cake by a group of ADISCers last year!
    well the plan for my adult one is going out to watch a film, then going for a nice meal after though i dont know all the details as its been organized by my other half and as for the infant one, well thats going to be a complete suprize as my daddy is sorting out that one but i do know my good friend and brother (I say brother but daddy says he ain't so much a boy XD) mizzy will be there for it hehehe but other that that i have no idea on whats planned

The best birth day.... hmmmm. Always remember how asshole I was and as older I'm, more asshole I see myself as young:stupid - stoned individuum, which lost his best years with no suportive family and drugs. Really don't like birthdays. If I want some "fiesta," so I do it indifferent if is my birthday/newyear/everything else. More important is be in the same time and space with friends. But real friends I've only a few. These, who need not any secret. Are less than fingers in one hand.

I've had so many of them. This past Saturday was mine and I did nothing special and just treated it like a normal day.

hmm i'm not sure really. I suppose it depends on how far you are into ab/dl. if you have a dadd i think its nice to have a nice age relaedbirthday with him and to enjoy another one with your family and friends.Other than that just enjoy what you enjoy

on a related note...happy birthday for tomorrow talleo

Good question. At my age a good adult birthday is my mom (dad died several years ago) and my sister, if she is in town (she lives a state away) going out to dinner and just talking. No gifts or anything.

So...I think it would be fun to have a little birthday party: cake (chocolate with chocolate icing - best at creating a mess), pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey, juice, twister, etc.

Well, my birthday cakes often have childish themes... but I think for the most part I'd want it to be a normal birthday.

For birthdays me and my friends just have dinner, not even drinks since like 4-6 dollars for a decent drink is pricy.

Though if my online older brother lived in my area or with me, I'm sure the two of us would do stupid stuff reserved for a 3 year old or something.