Thread: Uhh... Hi =)

Wink Uhh... Hi =)

Hey there guys, I'm Fenterro ,

I'm a long time stalker of the site; always been pretty chicken about joining, however I do have a lot of interest in the community and the topics being discussed.

I am 18 years old and a second year college student. I've selected computer science as my major however I'm a little uncertain if its right for me as I struggle with the math components involved with the degree. I tend to find myself occupying a majority of my time on my computer or at my place of work. I enjoy reading fantasy novels such as Earthsea, Deltora, as well as Elder Scrolls. I tend to focus on the adventure and the magical components associated with those novels, while reading the books is about as far as I take those interests . I have a very big interest in historic muscle cars as well as general historic vehicles, however my primary attention goes to the late muscle cars and my favorite and dream car being a 1971 Camaro RS - Z/28.

I am very nervous and cautious about joining a public community such as this one however, I feel that by posting here and overcoming this bit of nervous anxiety I will better myself and get some answers to some questions and easy my mind a little.

As far as my interests in joining here. I fall under the diaper lover category I suppose , I really am not sure I like that label however it seems like it fits certain aspects well. As a stalker of the site I have overcome fears such as buying diapers at the grocery store. I have purchased many packages of Goodnites and recently a box of Underjams, I also have gotten depends at the store but really was unimpressed with their fit and absorbency. My parents have caught me, addressed it immediately, however they are now very accepting. They were very unsure and had me visit a psychiatrist a few times for 1 hour sessions, the doctor I visited was very kind and reassured myself and my parents that my diaper interest wasn't hurting anyone or myself in anyway and that time would probably make me lose my interest. He advised that I cease to purchase diapers at the store and only use online methods to protect my privacy however I have somewhat disregarded his later advice recently. Several months ago I had the opportunity to order some higher quality diapers online and purchased Abena M3's as well as M4's. My parents are okay with my interests so long as I keep it personal, I buy them with my own money as I can afford them, and I don't leave anymore wet diapers in my closet .

Well that is pretty much it. I apologize for this being so long however I think t really has helped me by writing this. I look forward to answering any responses and hope that I meet some great people on here.

Fenterro

Heys don't put yourself down and complain about long threads especially when they are good reads welcome thanks for the indeph insight and glad you plucked up the courage to join

Heh, thanks mate. It's been one of those things where now that I've done it hopefully all my worried about it will disappear.

Hey ya Fenterro and welcome to adisc of course!

Don't be afraid, we won't bite... or not that much at least ;). But anyway, you made a nice intro, so there's no need!

Math can be a pain sometimes, as I can recall... but don't give up! As hard is it may get sometimes, it's nothing you can't handle surely. :)

Since you're into the novels from Elder Scrolls, are you also into the games of that series, if I may ask? Since they're kind of astonishing anyway.
    But if not, I can relate. I've been reading a lot of fanfic and some novels from certain things (and loved them), despite I knew little about the original sometimes.
    Just don't ask me anymore how this stuff got my attention in the first place... as far as I can remember it has been a lot of suggestions from some friend to read this and that.

I hope the relationship between your parents and yourself is somewhat okay, despite that they know of your little affectation.

Anyway, have fun on adisc and don't be afraid!

Quote Originally Posted by daLira View Post
    Hey ya Fenterro and welcome to adisc of course!

Don't be afraid, we won't bite... or not that much at least . But anyway, you made a nice intro, so there's no need!

Math can be a pain sometimes, as I can recall... but don't give up! As hard is it may get sometimes, it's nothing you can't handle surely.

Since you're into the novels from Elder Scrolls, are you also into the games of that series, if I may ask? Since they're kind of astonishing anyway.
    But if not, I can relate. I've been reading a lot of fanfic and some novels from certain things (and loved them), despite I knew little about the original sometimes.
    Just don't ask me anymore how this stuff got my attention in the first place... as far as I can remember it has been a lot of suggestions from some friend to read this and that.

I hope the relationship between your parents and yourself is somewhat okay, despite that they know of your little affectation.

Anyway, have fun on adisc and don't be afraid!
    Heh, hey mate. Yeah I am into the Elder Scrolls Series of games. I'm very excited for ESO to release for some fun MMO gameplay but the singleplayer stories are great.

As far as my parents go, they are very accepting and haven't brought it up once since things were cleared up by the psychiatrist. They have hinted that we have guests coming over and to ensure that my room and everything is in order however I am very particular with keeping things of mine hidden from spying eyes.

Thanks for the warm welcome =).