Thread: Oh hi!

Default Oh hi!

Hello all, my name is Lefty, and I'm a DL. I have been for a few months now, but only recently have I found this site. I'll admit that I've been sort of reluctant to post, but I think I'll feel best once I do.
    Living at home and embracing my diapers at once can be hard, but in a few years, I can do it with no judgement on my mother's part. I've barely stepped over the threshold to this new world, and am honestly clueless about diaper brands other than that they feel good when I wear them.
    I'm here to be friendly and sociable, because it's like a party, what's the point in showing up if you're not going to make new friends and enjoy yourself?

Hello lefty and welcome to the group.

Is it not nice to be in the right of mind.

I am sure you will find the answers to your questions in diaper talk.

Besides that could you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your interests and hobbies.

Again a big lefty to lefty welcome to the group.

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Hello lefty and welcome to the group.

Is it not nice to be in the right of mind.

I am sure you will find the answers to your questions in diaper talk.

Besides that could you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your interests and hobbies.

Again a big lefty to lefty welcome to the group.
    Well, as the name implies, I write a lot, pretty much anything but horror, because I'm not that good at it. I DM in my spare time, mostly Pathfinder, but a few homebrew RPG's as well, because it's more fun when you make the rules. Gaming is what I would call my central hobby, though, but that might have to change with school and such. I'll listen to almost any music except country/western, because I live in the farmlands of California and there's enough of it in the air already.

Hi Lefty and welcome to the community. You will find a lot of help here in your journey into this world. these fellings may be hard to understand but you find there are others here to help. Again Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyrallen View Post
    Hi Lefty and welcome to the community. You will find a lot of help here in your journey into this world. these fellings may be hard to understand but you find there are others here to help. Again Welcome.
    Much appreciated, I feel like a five-year-old in a new candy store. I like what I see, everything's all shiny, just need someone to point me in the right direction and I'm gold.