Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: day time diaper...

Default day time diaper...

So I work tech support, not normal tech support thank goodness...I sit at a desk taking calls and helping people and I am looking to wear at work.

For Diapers I am looking at the M2. I wanted to know if this would probably be my best choice for daytime diaper wearing price and thickness wise will it hold until I get a break or lunch.

UPDATE
    ======
    so i went ahead and just got the M3 they are still pretty much $1 a diaper and will be more multi purpose

thank you guys for your help and input

Might be a little more bulk. But my butt is in the chair most of the day. So if anyone notices I doubt they will ask and if they do i'll just kindly ask them what kinda underwear they wear even though that might not be the best response but I hope the would respond with that is non of your business and i would just say yep and tell them to have a good day and be on my way

I am 24, I am an adult sadly, i will wear what i freaking want! birthday suit!

wall of text with no punctuationasdfla;dskjf;
    Last edited by Zebus; 06-Aug-2013 at 03:34.

How long do you plan to sit before your break or lunch? You may need an M3. That seems to be a popular choice for day time wearers.

Quote Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
    How long do you plan to sit before your break or lunch? You may need an M3. That seems to be a popular choice for day time wearers.
    hmmm it just depends day by day idk tbh maybe any time to like 2-4 hours

Another factor is in how often do you need to use your diaper. Some people need to go more often in the morning versus the afternoon. I would recommend getting samples from
    company's such as XP Medical and making a determination from there. That way you won't spend a lot of money on something that won't work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    Another factor is in how often do you need to use your diaper. Some people need to go more often in the morning versus the afternoon. I would recommend getting samples from
    company's such as XP Medical and making a determination from there. That way you won't spend a lot of money on something that won't work for you.
    I honestly dont think i can wait that long...it is not like i am IC i just want them just incase

In that case the M2's should be okay.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    In that case the M2's should be okay.
    I hope this wont be one of those you learn the hard way things...

I've been having the same issue, not knowing whether or not to go with the M2 or M3. I'm a heavy wetter though so probably M3 for me.....are they noticeable under regular clothes at all?

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBearGirl View Post
    I've been having the same issue, not knowing whether or not to go with the M2 or M3. I'm a heavy wetter though so probably M3 for me.....are they noticeable under regular clothes at all?
    As long as you don't tuck your shirt in you won't even notice an M4 let alone an M3.

another thing to consider other than thickness is size. i deliver pizza so im always moving, getting in and out of my car walking to peoples doors, bending over to wash dishes and clean or pick things up, make pizza, whatever. i cant just restrict where i reside within the store because im fully trained in all positions and im pretty much a corner stone in our staff. i dont do this a whole lot but sometimes like 1-3 times a month ill wear to work. i dont want to change at work so i got abena x-plus. i measure 32 inches in the waist so my preferred size is M-4 but i can also fit an S-4 snugly. i have wore an M-4 to work b4 and nobody seemed to have noticed but i was nervous about it, so i got a bag of S-4. the S-4 doesnt ride up as high so when i bend over or pull my shirt up it doesnt show, not to mention my shirt wont show my back if i bend over anyway. but ive had my diaper soaked nearly to the point of leaking several times and nobody has ever given me so much as an odd look. I think whats more important than the diaper itself is how you behave or move while wearing, as this will likely raise more alarm than the appearance of your crotch or behind. you shouldnt have anything to worry about cause u sit at a desk all day, if i were you id go all the way with my regular diaper which for me is the M-4 and go the whole shift without changing.