Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update: A Little ABDL* EP 1

I think the one thing he pointed out is very true. Most activities be AB's is none Sexual. Being a young child in an adult body is difficult to explain to some who never experienced

I'm guessing this just got posted as there are no comments. Since this is You Tube, my bet is that the comments will be negative, but time will tell. The one thing that posts like this reveal is how we are perceived by the general public. Since this gets debated a lot on this site, perhaps this video can be a bench mark toward public acceptance, thus ending the debate once and for all.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyrallen View Post
    I think the one thing he pointed out is very true. Most activities be AB's is none Sexual. Being a young child in an adult body is difficult to explain to some who never experienced
    I wanted to get this point across. Most of us are not motivated to do ABDL* activities to "get off". That is a significant motivation some of the time.... but I don't break out my paci in the middle of studying so I can get an erection.... Nor do I cuddle my stuffy for that reason... Or anything else I do as a non-sexual ABDL*.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I'm guessing this just got posted as there are no comments. Since this is You Tube, my bet is that the comments will be negative, but time will tell. The one thing that posts like this reveal is how we are perceived by the general public. Since this gets debated a lot on this site, perhaps this video can be a bench mark toward public acceptance, thus ending the debate once and for all.
    Seeing as I am not showing everyone my diaper and talking in babytalk I feel like this video will be different. Unfortunately females are percieved better than males. Overall I just wanted to show a real ABDL* who has a real life outside of ABDL*.

Most of the time when ABDL*s are shown on tv they are forced to dress and act in ways they normally wouldn't. In my videos I get to be myself.

I enjoyed the video. I felt that it was informative and pithy. I wish in the future that you would include that being an AB has nothing to do with children

Well, I wish you good luck in all of this, and perhaps the general public is due for a change in attitude. Maybe they will be more accepting.

Seemed pretty good, one thing of note though, It might have been my speakers, but sometimes it sounded like you were saying "ABL" instead of "ABDL". But way to go on creating an awareness.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Seemed pretty good, one thing of note though, It might have been my speakers, but sometimes it sounded like you were saying "ABL" instead of "ABDL". But way to go on creating an awareness.
    No I was saying ABDL. I just probably need to enunciate more. Seeing as this was my first time ever doing this sort of thing, I was very nervous. Just saying diaper out loud makes me shudder.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverSmall View Post
    No I was saying ABDL. I just probably need to enunciate more. Seeing as this was my first time ever doing this sort of thing, I was very nervous. Just saying diaper out loud makes me shudder.
    Yeah, i thought that might be the case. Its cool, lol I still get a bit that way saying diaper too, but i guess i have had more time to practice.