Thread: Hello (again) from Mimble

Default Hello (again) from Mimble

Hi there everyone. I'm only sort of new here, my account's been around for about 4 years, but shortly after making it I kinda stoped participating in the community - it was rather difficult to find time when living at home, what with parents and the distinct absense of a lock on my bedroom door. Now I've moved out, so I feel like making another attempt to connect with a community that has helped me get to grips with who I am in many ways.

So, the basics first. I'm 19 years old, studying engineering, although I wont give too much more detail about that side of my life, I'm quite paranoid about the possability of someone working out who I am from this profile. I'm gay and in a commited relationship, with someone who happens to be the only person in real life who knows about me being an AB/DL (and thankfully is very accepting of and quite interested in this side of my life).

I'm a furry (actually, I discovered the fandom through this forum) and unfortunately thats the reason I'm not going to tell you too much about things like where I live - it would be very easy for some people to work out who I am if I said enough personal details, and I don't want people to know that I'm into this. So, unfortunately, I have to hide enough that it couldn't be tracked back to me, sorry about that :/

My interest is mostly as a diaper lover, but I'm exploring the whole age play/regression thing and finding that I really enjoy it, so I guess things may change there.

Hobbies, I enjoy skiing when I can, although it's not happening often as a student. Reading fiction, mostly fantasy or sci-fi, which used to be a huge part of my life but reciently I have fallen aout of the habbit :/. Video games, although again a combination of money and less spare time means I'm not playing as much as I used to. Music, I listen to a wide variety, from extreme metal, to odd parts of electronic like breakbeat and ambiant, to jazz, to experimental things, and all sorts in between. Oh, and DIY projects, mostly electronics and the like, I get a lot of satisfaction out of building something myself.

So that's me in a nutshell, I'll do my best to contribute to the forums, although I may be asking more questions than anything else for the first little while. Certainly hope to make some new friends here =D

Welcome back to the site. I wanted to re-read Tolkien, but I've fallen out of the Hobbit. I know, a lame joke. I have done a lot of reading over the summer, and I finished writing my novel, now over 600 pages. There's no problem with guarding your identity. Most people don't go looking for adult diaper sites, and that more or less protects us.

Thanks for the greetings. hehe, yeah it was a terrible joke but I laughed. as for the protecting identity thing, i know that the only reason anyone i know would be on this site is if they were into the same things, in which case it would just be another thing to talk about and share, but im a nervous person, and im fairly sure that im one piece of information away from some of my close friends being able to work out who i am from this intro alone. so for now ill be on the safe side.

Hola mimble, were so alike, Im new here, I have a BF, Im furry, i like the same music, i too went to university for engineering, and i am a total diy kind of person. im pretty much DL only though. i think you are over reacting a little about the secrecy thing. i doubt anybody who sees this would have a clue who u are, remember there are so many people in this world and hundreds of thousands if not millions could've wrote this same intro. Also nobody you wouldn't want to meet would be on this site. Be easier on yourself and dont be so scared about people knowing you like diapers, not saying to advertise or anything, but now that your in the adult world, people are going to be much more accepting of you and who you are regardless of what you like to do. You want to feel good about yourself and wearing diapers, and the only way to feel good about it is to not feel bad about it. im 22 and i know for a fact between now(19) and then(22) your life is going to change nearly 100% and people tell me it keeps changing. Overall be smart about your decisions, and try to always be happy and enjoy everything. welcome to the community!!!

hey askmelater, thanks from saying hi. im kinda interested to talk to other people who have partners who are aware of this interest, see how they reacted. and yeah, I probably am over-reacting about the secrecy thing but im a nervous person :/ and i do know for a fact that there are 3 or 4 people, local fuzzies, who could work out who i was from this, if i stuck in something like location. thankfully though the only one who's likely to ever look at this is my boyfriend, and he's been incredably accepting and accomodating, much more so than i ever expected. guess that's a bit of a problem for me, i get scared a little too easily.
    I figure this is as good a place to ask as any, being a place for newbies; if you're looking for specific info or advice whats the best way to go about that? just starting a new thread, or is there collections of info like a wiki or something similar? im hoping to get the most i can out of being here, and hopefully at some stage help others too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mimble View Post
    hey askmelater, thanks from saying hi. im kinda interested to talk to other people who have partners who are aware of this interest, see how they reacted. and yeah, I probably am over-reacting about the secrecy thing but im a nervous person :/ and i do know for a fact that there are 3 or 4 people, local fuzzies, who could work out who i was from this, if i stuck in something like location. thankfully though the only one who's likely to ever look at this is my boyfriend, and he's been incredably accepting and accomodating, much more so than i ever expected. guess that's a bit of a problem for me, i get scared a little too easily.
    I figure this is as good a place to ask as any, being a place for newbies; if you're looking for specific info or advice whats the best way to go about that? just starting a new thread, or is there collections of info like a wiki or something similar? im hoping to get the most i can out of being here, and hopefully at some stage help others too.
    im guessing the best way would be to search for whatever info your looking for and if its not already here or cant be found easily then start a new thread on the subject. but maybe a more experienced member can provide more info.