Thread: Hi I'm Paige

Default Hi I'm Paige

Hi I'm Paige well I'm new to this website, but not to diapers and plastic panties, because I was in a bad car accident when I was younger. I like other baby stuff like nuk's, onesie's and one piece sleepers. lately my one guy I was dating and he liked to have me use a bottle, feed me (like spoon feed), change my diapers which is ok but I can do it like he would insist on changing me like very time my diaper was wet or dirty like I can do it, oh umm have me call him daddy. Which is ok ( not complaining), I 'm just looking for and boyfriend and not a daddy. Oh I almost forgot about Angel (cause that she's my best friend and companion I tell every thing) she's my little brown bear she just about goes every with me. Well that is alittle bit about me or am I weird?????

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about your accident, I've been in a few myself, cars like to hit me for some reason...

You should find support here with both of your sides, and no, you're no weirder than anyone else on here. Hope you find what you are looking for.

--sf

Quote Originally Posted by Paige View Post
    Hi I'm Paige well I'm new to this website, but not to diapers and plastic panties, because I was in a bad car accident when I was younger. I like other baby stuff like nuk's, onesie's and one piece sleepers. lately my one guy I was dating and he liked to have me use a bottle, feed me (like spoon feed), change my diapers which is ok but I can do it like he would insist on changing me like very time my diaper was wet or dirty like I can do it, oh umm have me call him daddy. Which is ok ( not complaining), I 'm just looking for and boyfriend and not a daddy. Oh I almost forgot about Angel (cause that she's my best friend and companion I tell every thing) she's my little brown bear she just about goes every with me. Well that is alittle bit about me or am I weird?????
    Hi Paige and welcome! No one here is weird. Or maybe we all are a little bit Regardless, we are a close knit support group who share things with each other, just like you do with Angel!

I see you like to shop. What is your favorite store? I'm a simple guy and like Target and Penney's. What else do you like to do? Are you a movie fan like myself? Again, welcome and jump right in on these threads. They're so much fun to read and participate in!

hi paig you're no weirder you sound very cute lol im new hear my first time

Hi Paige, welcome sorry to here about the accident, you are not weird at all other wise you could say we all are

Welcome here.

Incon can suck under the best of conditions. Having a set of likes that co-operates with what IC demands of us can make it "Suck Less"

I hear you on the Role Play and self changing issues. ALL these things intersecting can leave us emotionally situational. As in- The same RP or desire for engaging us in "whatever" a lover asks becomes dependent MORE on set&setting than many other aspects..

At least it's so for me