Thread: Day time diaper?

Gamingpanda

Default Day time diaper?

I dont like buying off the shelf diapers mainly because I am well known around town and also that I find most shelf diapers cheap and leak. My first ones, the Tena Original briefs leaked and was no fun. So I want an opinion on diapers that are discreet, absorbent and do not swell to be noticed. I hear attends are good, but are they? There shelf diapers and there fairly cheap!

Ditch shelf diapers buy on the internet, Abena m3/l3 would be a great choice.

Gamingpanda

Quote Originally Posted by polarbear12 View Post
    Ditch shelf diapers buy on the internet, Abena m3/l3 would be a great choice.
    They swell to much you can notice the bulge.

Huggies drinites are very good, I've had no bad situations with them

Attends Slip 10

They are thin with breathable sides and hold a rediculous amount for their size. I only wish I could readily purchase them here in the US.

Gamingpanda

Quote Originally Posted by terig View Post
    Huggies drinites are very good, I've had no bad situations with them
    I would not fit in those!

Gamingpanda

Quote Originally Posted by ilostthesheriff View Post
    Attends Slip 10

They are thin with breathable sides and hold a rediculous amount for their size. I only wish I could readily purchase them here in the US.
    I have never seen or heard of them on attends website or on the site I but from agecomfort.com.

As far as the cheap diapers go, Attends are really the only thing that's decent on the market. I was given a choice of three brands by Medicaid, and the Attends BR20 suits me the best. It has a plastic backing. The Prevail Per-Fit has non-woven sides that are far too thin to be useful for fastening, so no durability. Wings Choice also has a flimsy plastic covering and lacks any durability. The Attends has a low-cut center panel, but they use a thicker plastic that holds up better for longer use. If you rarely have accidents, yet need fairly heavy protection when an unfortunate event takes place, then the Attends BR20 product is OK, while not being the greatest or the most desirable. I may visit my doctor, and see if I can be granted an exception from Medicaid so I can have the Attends waist-band style instead. I really don't like a low-cut center panel, as I would rather have a thicker surface for the tapes to grip.

I've used both the Attends Waistband Style and the Attends Breathable in hot weather when I'm out and about. They both did a reasonable job but after a long period of time
    they have a tendency to clump in the crotch.