Thread: Hi Everyone

Default Hi Everyone

I'm a semi-skilled professional who is new to the idea of ABs

I recently met a young woman who told me she was an AB and wanted me to be her mummy. Well stunned isn't the word for it so I looked into it before giving her an answer. Now I am hooked and want to be the best mummy she could ever want.

Welcome to the community. As far as information goes, this place is a gold mine. The people and staff here are extremely knowledgeable and very willing to help out when they can. Feel free to browse through the site and again, wekcome to the community.

Welcome: we don't get enough mommies, daddies, or even babyfur handlers on here. First thing uou might do is go to youtube and search under "15 stone babies" and watch the 4-part channel 4 documentary, as it concerns one particular female adult baby (or little, more accurately.)

You should see what regressed age yours identifies as. Many so-called ab's are not babies, but "littles., role-playing a toddler or early grade child. Remember that while we mostly have things in common like diapers, pacifiers (dummies in British,) and plushies (stuffed animals) we all have our own individual preferences and habits. I for instance am just a fetishist and don't ageplay at all (I do furplay, but that's a whole separate subculture.)

You might want to get in a stock of diapers... Ask your girl if she likes them to have baby prints or patterns, one or two tapes and whether she likes plastic pants or not. Also look into other clothes and gear: onesies,sleepers,pacis, plushies adult-sized baby furniture, toys and whatnot.

Plus there are several other abdl websites out there, your lil girl will likely be able to point them out. Fetlife has many groups for littles, even events. Let us know how you make out and how we might be of further help.

I'm a semi-skilled professional who is new to the idea of ABs

I recently met a young woman who told me she was an AB and wanted me to be her mummy. Well stunned isn't the word for it so I looked into it before giving her an answer. Now I am hooked and want to be the best mummy she could ever want.
    Welcome, MommyEms. I'm sure you'll find plenty of great advice here. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Welcome: we don't get enough mommies, daddies, or even babyfur handlers on here. First thing uou might do is go to youtube and search under "15 stone babies" and watch the 4-part channel 4 documentary, as it concerns one particular female adult baby (or little, more accurately.)

You should see what regressed age yours identifies as. Many so-called ab's are not babies, but "littles., role-playing a toddler or early grade child. Remember that while we mostly have things in common like diapers, pacifiers (dummies in British,) and plushies (stuffed animals) we all have our own individual preferences and habits. I for instance am just a fetishist and don't ageplay at all (I do furplay, but that's a whole separate subculture.)

You might want to get in a stock of diapers... Ask your girl if she likes them to have baby prints or patterns, one or two tapes and whether she likes plastic pants or not. Also look into other clothes and gear: onesies,sleepers,pacis, plushies adult-sized baby furniture, toys and whatnot.

Plus there are several other abdl websites out there, your lil girl will likely be able to point them out. Fetlife has many groups for littles, even events. Let us know how you make out and how we might be of further help.
    I do agree that "15 Stone Babies" is a pretty good program. It is obviously intended (as many here have pointed out) to show a somewhat extreme view of the ABDL world--that's what attracts viewers, unfortunately--but it does so fairly, I think. I would caution though, as you watch it: Kat's boyfriend/Daddy is (I'm sure you'll notice) a serious control freak. In the ADBL world, the Little is and should be the one in charge; she knows what she wants. If she gives you all authority, that's one thing. But his insistence that she be something she did not want to be ultimately (after the doc) led to their break-up.

Thank you all for the lovely welcome and thank you for the suggestions and advice. I'm taking it all in, I've talked with my baby girl and learned that she is about 3 so at least now I have a starting point. Once again thank you all.