Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wearing in public.

Default Wearing in public.

How many people wear in public? Is it acceptable to wear diapers in public (under normal clothing) when not actually incontinent? How about wetting in public? Are there some situations were it would be OK and others not? I'm curious about what you guys think and I'm also considering doing it (more often anyways) also, anyone who goes to (or went to in the past I guess) ever wear to class?

What's going on under your trousers is your business. As long as you're not making a spectacle of yourself, I don't see how anyone with any sense could possibly object.

I would have to agree with the above poster. What you do under your clothes is your business. No one should say anything about it as long as you are discreet about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    What's going on under your trousers is your business. As long as you're not making a spectacle of yourself, I don't see how anyone with any sense could possibly object.
    Valid point. I just see it as like a private interest for me so idk if it would be weird, even if noone knows.

Quote Originally Posted by rawr1 View Post
    Valid point. I just see it as like a private interest for me so idk if it would be weird, even if noone knows.
    No one outside of a fap fiction story is going to hold a gun to your head and make you wear in public when you don't want to, so you're safe. It's a pretty private thing for me as well. My underwear is also a pretty private thing. There's not a conflict, at least for me, which is one of the things that's neat about diapers: you can have this very personal experience that is different from the public presentation.

I've worn when nipping out to the shops (in a clean one). And a few times I've put on a diaper before travelling home. I've never stayed out for more than an hour or two after putting one on, so I don't think anyone could object (or even know about it -- I'm paranoid about being noticed!).

If no one can tell, and what you're doing doesn't affect anyone else, I don't see anything wrong with it.

I myself I don't care how many people wear in public no matter whether they need them or not. I wear mine 24/7 and when I'm out and about I don't go looking for people who
    might be wearing. If you wear in public and don't draw attention to your self you should be okay. Same way most people won't know anyway if you got a diaper on unless you flaunt
    it by wearing tight clothing. Wearing normal clothing and carrying a backpack anymore is pretty much common place.

I think some people are so nervous about wearing in public, they don't realize that most people wouldn't notice and if they did, they probably wouldn't care. In the final analysis, it's nobody's business.

I've spent entire days out diapered for the fun of it. When recently going to an ABDL munch, and going to stores before hand and to bars afterwards, I wore a molicare under a short skirt with other punk gear. My roommate was with me and thought I was nuts but it's not like anyone could see.

Down side is, with the skirt and the humidity that day, the molicare chafed up my left thigh really, really, REALLY bad. It was like a 15cm long bruise going on the inside of my thigh.

Quote Originally Posted by starrunner View Post
    I think some people are so nervous about wearing in public, they don't realize that most people wouldn't notice and if they did, they probably wouldn't care. In the final analysis, it's nobody's business.
    You're right, nobody would imagine that you are wearing a diaper.