Thread: Hello to everyone

Default Hello to everyone

Hi. My name's Ike and I just joined today.

I just recently began to wear and use diapers and I have no idea of what the appeal was for me to begin doing so. I came across something referring to ABDL's while browsing thru the internet and when I checked it out I was drawn to it.

I followed a lead to Bambino adult diapers and ordered a trial pack just to try them. I enjoyed my first experience so much I went back and ordered more, as well as some plastic pants from another site. I am now a confirmed diaper wearer and user and usually diaper-up 3-4 times a week. I am also now looking into getting some onezies and t-shirts, and who knows what else.

It's beyond me what the attraction and thrill is in wearing and using diapers and it does bother me a bit, but I really enjoy it and I don't see myself stopping anytime in the near future. I just wonder how I got to where I am yet look forward to how much further down this road I will go and what other new experiences and thrills await me.

So, here I am. If anyone happens to have any tips, ideas, suggestions, etc that you may feel would be helpful I would welcome hearing from you.

Hello and welcome to ADISC!

I joined a few days ago, and this is a great website to use if you are just starting to become a AB/DL.

I noticed that you said you were looking into onesies. One great websites for onesies (or body suits as they call the ) is - Blue Body Suit

Quote Originally Posted by IkeBrissey View Post
    Hi. My name's Ike and I just joined today.

I just recently began to wear and use diapers and I have no idea of what the appeal was for me to begin doing so. I came across something referring to ABDL's while browsing thru the internet and when I checked it out I was drawn to it.

I followed a lead to Bambino adult diapers and ordered a trial pack just to try them. I enjoyed my first experience so much I went back and ordered more, as well as some plastic pants from another site. I am now a confirmed diaper wearer and user and usually diaper-up 3-4 times a week. I am also now looking into getting some onezies and t-shirts, and who knows what else.

It's beyond me what the attraction and thrill is in wearing and using diapers and it does bother me a bit, but I really enjoy it and I don't see myself stopping anytime in the near future. I just wonder how I got to where I am yet look forward to how much further down this road I will go and what other new experiences and thrills await me.

So, here I am. If anyone happens to have any tips, ideas, suggestions, etc that you may feel would be helpful I would welcome hearing from you.
    Welcome Ike to ADISC! Glad to see another retired person join with us. I'm here in North Texas and been retired going on nine years. You will find that all of us here will be willing to help you with
    any questions you have. You stated you just started wearing diapers. What other hobbies or interests do you have? Mine are Texas Rangers baseball and NASCAR. I myself was born and raised in
    eastern Iowa and was a Cubs and Bears fan. I see your from the Land of Lincoln. I know the state a little bit as I worked in the state of Illinois a few years and lived across the river from it.

Thanks oleman72. It's nice to find a site like this that I know I can rely on with its' support and all of the other supportive ABDL's as I enter into this new facet of my life. I really enjoy getting diapered-up and using my diapers as they were intended to be used. I had some doubt but from what I've seen and read the relatively short time I have been a member here I know I am in the right place, not to mention doing the right thing that brings me comfort and pleasure.

I'm in N Central IL about 90 miles West of Chicago and have been retired about 2 1/2 years. I really enjoy my retirement with all it's free time and like to use it taking bike rides (pedal type), reading (mostly WWII non-fiction history), and just doing whatever I want whenever I want. But I also do some volunteering at a local pantry and help my friends when they have some projects they don't know exactly how to handle - I was the maintenance supervisor in a commercial office building before retiring and am fairly handy. I've been a long time Bears fans and also used to like the Cub's but I gave up entirely on baseball a few years back when the steroids ruined the game.

Well, thanks again for your welcome. I'm looking forward to being a long time member here at ADISC, it sure does seem to be loaded with advice and support, as well as bunch of great folks who share my same interests.

oleman72;1087220]Welcome Ike to ADISC! Glad to see another retired person join with us. I'm here in North Texas and been retired going on nine years. You will find that all of us here will be willing to help you with
    any questions you have. You stated you just started wearing diapers. What other hobbies or interests do you have? Mine are Texas Rangers baseball and NASCAR. I myself was born and raised in
    eastern Iowa and was a Cubs and Bears fan. I see your from the Land of Lincoln. I know the state a little bit as I worked in the state of Illinois a few years and lived across the river from it.[/QUOTE]

Hi and wecome to the community from another oldster. Like oleman72 I need to wear to 24/7. I also have a baby side. Been AB long before the Internet. Back when we thought that we were the only ones who felt like this. Like you I have always found it easy to go in a diaper. For me it just seems more natural. Enjoying ourselves is what it is all about. A lot of support do not be afraid to ask.