Thread: Modding pacifiers

Default Modding pacifiers

Ok, so my favorite binky I have and use basically everyday has experienced wear over the past 4 and a half months, It is a NUK 5 from Inner-Child and since they have the kind of guard (in my favorite color: blue) anymore, I figured I can somehow change out just the nipple. I was wondering if I can somehow mod it myself with instructional videos or send it to PacifiersRUs to get the nipple changed out? Either way I need to get it done soon since it is my favorite binky.

What kind of guard is it. I mod my own binkies. I use the MAM guard and a Nuk 5 nipple. It is pretty easy and lot cheaper than sending it to Pacifiers R us. I can give you some tips if I know what kind it is.

Quote Originally Posted by paciloverbaby3 View Post
    Ok, so my favorite binky I have and use basically everyday has experienced wear over the past 4 and a half months, It is a NUK 5 from Inner-Child and since they have the kind of guard (in my favorite color: blue) anymore, I figured I can somehow change out just the nipple. I was wondering if I can somehow mod it myself with instructional videos or send it to PacifiersRUs to get the nipple changed out? Either way I need to get it done soon since it is my favorite binky.

Quote Originally Posted by binkygirl View Post
    What kind of guard is it. I mod my own binkies. I use the MAM guard and a Nuk 5 nipple. It is pretty easy and lot cheaper than sending it to Pacifiers R us. I can give you some tips if I know what kind it is.
    It's the Spanish style binky from Inner-Child
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375481308.345299.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	17905

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375481318.755883.jpg 
Views:	226 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	17906

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375481337.061306.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	12.6 KB 
ID:	17907

Sorry, I had to get in my car in order to take pix. Any luck with this kind?

I have not actually done this one but it looks similar to the mam. HOw ever it would probly break the way I do it. But I know there is a link on here somewhere for a binky mod video I will see if I can find it.