Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New kink... Maybe?

Default New kink... Maybe?

In the past I have always preferred to wear girls diapers. My favorites currently are Goodnites Girls (If they were only more absorbent!). Lately I've been feeling the urge to try girls panties on, particularly silk ones and also a dress. I don't know what the attraction is but for some reason I think it would be awesome to wear a girls goodnite, tights and a dress together and girls underwear when I'm not diapered. (Privately, of course)

I don;t know how this'll turn out, perhaps I've found a new kink. The whole thing grosses me out but seems tempting

Quote Originally Posted by GoodnitesLover64 View Post
    In the past I have always preferred to wear girls diapers. My favorites currently are Goodnites Girls (If they were only more absorbent!). Lately I've been feeling the urge to try girls panties on, particularly silk ones and also a dress. I don't know what the attraction is but for some reason I think it would be awesome to wear a girls goodnite, tights and a dress together and girls underwear when I'm not diapered. (Privately, of course)

I don;t know how this'll turn out, perhaps I've found a new kink. The whole thing grosses me out but seems tempting
    crossdressing seems to be a fairly common male kink in my experience, so i don't think that you have anything to feel grossed out about. in fact, i have had many good friends who have indulged in the practice over the years.
    so please go ahead and enjoy yourself, and welcome to ADISC!

lodge wrecker....

Hi and welcome. It does seem to be common. I still have a pair of woman panties I use for a diaper cover now. You can only try if you want to know if you don't like then you will know but there is nothing wrong with it. nothing gross.

I've decided now that I'm going to give it a try. I'm a college student, so naturally I don't have much spendable savings. Where would you recommend that I purchase panties and a dress without spending a lot? Also, I want to keep this low key and guard it as deeply as my diaper fetish which no one knows about to this day so keep that in mind when recommending places.

Check thrift stores for a dress. Cheapest panties I would say Walmart or Kmart.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodnitesLover64 View Post

Silk feels amazing! It's completely understandable why you'd want to try that. (: Finding a decent-fitting dress could be difficult without trying anything on, but either way your best bet is going to be a thrift store. It can be a little nerve-wracking; I still have a hard time shopping without going with a friend, and I'm a girl! Maybe you could go somewhere a little out-of-town where you'll never see anyone you'll meet again. Or try your best guess with the Internet (although that would probably be more expensive.) As for the tights and underwear, Target is actualy pretty good place for that (if you're in the USA) - they have a pretty good selection. Walmart is always cheap as well. If neither of those have silk panties, a department store in the mall likely will.

as a guy who dresses like a little girl, i go for cotton over silk. mostly due to little girls dont really wear silk

As long as you aren't hurting yourself or anyone else or doing illegal things all your kinks are totally fine. Doesn't make you gross one bit! It's even highly unlikely you had a true choice in the matter at all.

A lot of people with ABDL in general have a thing for the sensation of types of things against their skin. Diapers themselves, for example, or baby powder. I think this applies even more to LGs and sissies, because they are going for certain sensations like tights, soft dresses, or frills, laces, etc. So it makes total sense that you might want to continue exploring different types of sensation in forms of clothing.

To me, panties wearing seems just like a typical extension of one kink into another branch. That's fine! We're all pretty complicated people it seems. Hey, if it helps, try and look at it objectively. You seem to like the way certain materials feel against your skin. That's about it as far as I can see it. Doesn't make you a gross person.

All I can really do here is agree with what everyone else has said. There's nothing wrong with wanting to wear girls' clothes, just like there's nothing wrong with wanting to wear diapers. I think part of the reason it feels gross is because it's something new and unexpected, which does have some negative stereotypes. But it's perfectly OK - and surprisingly common. I'd suggest that if you want to try it, give it a go! Like others have mentioned, panties are pretty cheap and easy to buy. Try it out and see if you like it - if not, you can toss them and not do it again. You get to decide what you're OK with. Have fun!

I wear women's nylon panties on a daily basis. I am not a crossdresser, it's just that I keep my pubic area completely shaved and I like the feeling of the nylon panties against my bare skin as opposed to the cotton of the men's briefs. Maybe I've got a deep seated feminine side that wants to come out but I don't worry about that, all I know is my panties are more relaxing, less restrictive and come in so many different styles, designs, patterns and colors than those regular men's tighty whities that when I am wearing them I feel better about myself - as well as feeling sexier. So, as others have suggested, get a pair or two and give it a try. You've got nothing to lose, other than a few $$.

A tip though, if you feel you'll be going somewhere with your friends and will be doing something that will cause you to be bending over, wear your regular men's underwear so the top of the panties won't happen to become exposed. It could be embarassing.