Thread: Dry shin in my crotch area.

Default Dry shin in my crotch area.

Before I started wearing during the day I would always have a problem with dry skin. It was not a rash but flaky dry skin.

Now that I am wearing and using diapers during the day I no longer get it.

I know I should have changed my damp underwear more often.

Could I have been more wet than I realized? Then wearing the shorts till they dried.

This may sound odd but even if I have a wet diaper on I fell more dry down there.

Something about the wetness indicators. They say if they change colors it is time for a change if that were the case I would be changing every hour. They change colors on me before I even wet.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyrallen View Post
    Before I started wearing during the day I would always have a problem with dry skin. It was not a rash but flaky dry skin.

Now that I am wearing and using diapers during the day I no longer get it.

I know I should have changed my damp underwear more often.

Could I have been more wet than I realized? Then wearing the shorts till they dried.

This may sound odd but even if I have a wet diaper on I fell more dry down there.

Something about the wetness indicators. They say if they change colors it is time for a change if that were the case I would be changing every hour. They change colors on me before I even wet.
    Your diaper absorbs your pee and pulls into the sap. Where your cloth shorts get wet and stay wet. Wearing a cloth diaper will do the same thing if you wear it for long periods
    of time. The wetness indicators will start turning color the first time you pee in a fresh diaper and will keep changing color as the sap keeps absorbing. I myself don't pay much
    attention to the wetness indicators. I change mine usually when I get that wet feeling up my backside.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    Your diaper absorbs your pee and pulls into the sap. Where your cloth shorts get wet and stay wet. Wearing a cloth diaper will do the same thing if you wear it for long periods
    of time. The wetness indicators will start turning color the first time you pee in a fresh diaper and will keep changing color as the sap keeps absorbing. I myself don't pay much
    attention to the wetness indicators. I change mine usually when I get that wet feeling up my backside.
    I think my wetting problem was worst that I thought. I stopped wear white shorts a few years ago because the pee stains weren't washing all the way out even with bleach. No more fighting the battle of should I wear diaper or not. I need to wear them and that is the real fact. I could care lees what the stigma is about wearing diapers. When you need them that is the right thing to do.