Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tena slip maxi

Default Tena slip maxi

Is it a good diaper? Last time i tryed last year and the tapes kept coming off

Great diaper... if they're still plastic-backed where you are. The tapes aren't brilliantly strong, but if you don't tape it on so tight, they perform quite well... Or there's always duct tape!

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    Great diaper... if they're still plastic-backed where you are. The tapes aren't brilliantly strong, but if you don't tape it on so tight, they perform quite well... Or there's always duct tape!
    Im in the usa

I tried them, I dislike them. My skin just can't handle their rough lining.

The Tena Slip Maxi is my diaper of choice - they're crinkly, comfortable and despite being thin to begin with they do the job well. The only real downside is that they have weak tapes. You can find my review of them in the articles section.

PaddedPuppy

Yeah the tapes are the one real issue with the diaper. As long as you are careful when changing to not tug too hard it shouldn't stretch or snap off. If it does, as suggested above duct tape is always an option.

I never had any real problems with them and they are quite good value for money.

i love them, they take a lot, but i made it leak onetime :P

I bought a case last month. I find the tapes pretty strongs. They stick very well and hold the diaper all night long.

If they break on you, maybe it's because you over tighten them. I tape them snught and tight, but still not under pressure.

Absorbency wise, I like them. It's on par with high end diapers. I like how they swell when wet.

One thing I've found that helps with all diapers regardless of brand is to rub the tapes for a few seconds after putting it on. If you intend to untape to change or to untape and retake it could be an issue. Otherwise I've found it helps to do so.

Also a favourite of mine. Great fit! Comfortable... Quite thirsty... But, gosh how I miss the old ones... From the early 2000's. They were thicker, softer, with a nicer plastic outer.

Agree with others above.. Best not to pull the tapes too tight. I have noticed more recently, when they are quite wet, they do allow moisture through the plastic backing. That never used to happen. I might've just been unlucky with the last cases.

Enjoy