Thread: Safe to use day for night?

Gamingpanda

Default Safe to use day for night?

I have tranquility ATN's, Slimline, Abena's and Molicare's and I am not a big fan of tranquility's. (Dont swell or hold much).

What I want to know is first what is the difference from ATN's and Slimeline and most day and night diapers. Second Is it a good idea to use non special night time diapers for night. Third are Abena M4's and Molicare Super Plus reliable for night wear?
    Last edited by Gamingpanda; 31-Jul-2013 at 23:47.

The Molicare Super Plus and the Abena (I guess you mean the ones that these days are called the M4? Sorry I'm not overly familiar with abenas...)... are both good diapers.
    A few years back I used the Molicare Super Plus for some time - but the Tena Slip back then just fit me better.
    None the less they were very decent - so it should be ok.

I have not used them in years though - and some claim the quality has gone down hill...

Gamingpanda

Yes M4's sorry, but should they good for night even thought they are not specified for night?

Quote Originally Posted by Gamingpanda View Post
    Yes M4's sorry, but should they good for night even thought they are not specified for night?
    They should work for night time but if your a side sleeper I would use plastic pants in case of leaks.

Gamingpanda

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    They should work for night time but if your a side sleeper I would use plastic pants in case of leaks.
    I sleep 75% of the night on my stomach even though its bad for you, and the rest on my side.

actually I think the M4 are actually NIGHT TIME diapers (sorry not many would walk around in such a thick nappie during the day)
    Same goes for the molicare super plus: nigh time

Many of the good brands don't put or use nighttime or overnight in their names. 2 other good overnight ones are bambino and the Tena slip maxi.