Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: PC gamers, want a new friend?

Default PC gamers, want a new friend?

Last Wednesday I finished my first PC build. Thats one of the best feelings in the world.

I have a steam account and am looking for new friends.

Gamingpanda

Before i give you my steam astro I would like to know how old you are and what games you play.

well this is my steam account
    Steam Community :: Soupy
    though I pretty much use it to play Dota and Isaac but your welcome to add me if you like

Quote Originally Posted by Gamingpanda View Post
    Before i give you my steam astro I would like to know how old you are and what games you play.
    Im 18. turning 19 in a few weeks. The games I have now are Ghost Recon online (not a steam game), splinter cell conviction, the mark of the ninja, and soon to be splinter cell blacklist.

- - - Updated - - -

My steam name is D0mM10

I have steam as well. The multiplayer games I have are: Left 4 Dead 2, Castle Crashers, Civilization V, Metal Drift, Magicka, Portal 2, Terraria, and Team Fortress 2, though i kinda stopped playing TF2.
    I have quite a few other games as well, but those are the ones I'd be able to play with others, the rest are not multiplayer.

Sorry, forgot to put my steam name. :P It's Silver.
    Last edited by Valaia; 07-Aug-2013 at 02:04.

I sent a couple of invites to the brave peeps who posted their profiles.

As for me, I'm always up for a quick game of Civ 5, Far Cry 3, Arma 2 or Day Z (though I'm utterly terrible at the last two) and any of the other multiplayer games folks have posted. At this point I've basically lost track of what games I actually have, I really need to put a moratorium on purchases until I play a reasonable percentage of what I own.

I'm down for a GRO match or L4D2 if you've got it.
    GRO: Lefty46
    Steam: TheInfamousLefty

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDL View Post
    Last Wednesday I finished my first PC build. Thats one of the best feelings in the world.

I have a steam account and am looking for new friends.
    Yeah I know the feeling when I completed my PC build few months back.

My Steam Id is: MrJboy84

Add me if you like :3

here is mine currently all i have is Fallout new vegas, skyrim and fallout 3 BUT im in the process of trying to get enough money to buy windows 7 or vista and then my $2500 beast of a computer will be ready and ill start investing in multiplayer.

Steam Community :: w0lfpack91