Thread: adult pull-up like goodnites

Default adult pull-up like goodnites

I have been trying to find a decent pair of pull-ups (preferably with kid designs) that have the leak guards like goodnites do. I recently have taken a liking to the large girl goodnites and love the way the elastic and guards work. Does such a thing exist?? my problem is my waist is near a 34 so they are REALLY snug.

I think many of us are looking for adult goodnight/ pull ups but the adult pull up products available aren't very close to the goonights
    /pull ups design and pathetic.
    most adult offerings the padded area is smaller and not as absorbent.
    how hard could it be to make a bigger version of pullups or good nights?

I e-mailed kimberly clark (the maker of goodnites) and told them there is a market for goodnites in much larger sizes and also that the latest rendition was not even wearable by the children they were targeted for, I also asked if they actually read any of the reviews on their or any other website NO was the answer to that. Lastly i told them that I wore goodnites and only goodnites from the time they came out in 1992-93 until the trim fit came out and it was annoying that they just kept making them worse instead of better. Since then i have recieved 3 emails back from them saying they are looking into it so anyone who wants big goodnites again i suggest you email the company directly help them see that they need to do more than look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by wetatnight View Post
    I think many of us are looking for adult goodnight/ pull ups but the adult pull up products available aren't very close to the goonights
    /pull ups design and pathetic.
    most adult offerings the padded area is smaller and not as absorbent.
    how hard could it be to make a bigger version of pullups or good nights?
    I have run into this problem for years. Most IC products have been targeted towards women. Men with IC problems was one of those things that was never talked about, even thou some of us have always had IC problems. Most pull ups for adults are made for women not men. That is why the padding is more in the center.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 30-Jul-2013 at 23:23. Reason: fixing quote tag

Check out tranquility ATN pullups. They have a pink core like the diapers, but no designs or anything. Maybe you can figure out how to add your own or something.

I just know they are super absorbent, unlike the store brand pullups

I have a 35" waist and I don't have too much problems with goodnights. The large size, fits, has enough rise. It's snug of course, but that doesn't prevent use or have an impact on the comfort of them. I don't buy many at once, so I usually wear one dry for at most a week. At this point the elastic stretched out enough that they are now too big and fall off, which is the time to "use" them.
    As far as an adult sized pull-up like the little kids targeted with good padding,elastic, gaurds, and of course cool designs; Realistically, I think you are out of luck without somehow constructing your own, or modding.

It would be awsome to have those, only real way to have them is to somehow get a large pool of money together and convince the makers to setup and execute a custom production run.

Considering how many businesses there are catering to ABDLs these days and the popularity I've noticed Goodnites have I'm shocked that a company like Bambino or the like hasn't tried making a quality AB style pullup.

Quote Originally Posted by spdyturtle11 View Post
    I have been trying to find a decent pair of pull-ups (preferably with kid designs) that have the leak guards like goodnites do. I recently have taken a liking to the large girl goodnites and love the way the elastic and guards work. Does such a thing exist?? my problem is my waist is near a 34 so they are REALLY snug.
    Years ago, I tried "DEPEND" Pullup Pants for "adults", & they "sucked"..."They still do"...