Thread: Depends Sure Fit for Men.

Default Depends Sure Fit for Men.

Wondering if any one has tried these. If you have how well did they work.

Real Fit honestly suck. They are for very small wettings and have the urine capacity of guards.

I won't waste my money on pullups. I have no faith in them. When I need to I'll use a female IC pad inside my panties. I use that combination for Dr appointments.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    I won't waste my money on pullups. I have no faith in them. When I need to I'll use a female IC pad inside my panties. I use that combination for Dr appointments.
    I can understand why. I came across about two cases of Depends undergarments some left behind in a rental my brother's has. using them during the day, when they are gone I'll wear the fitted briefs all the time. Its a hassle to have to take off my pants every time I need to change. They feel saggy even if I wear a pair of undershorts over them , that after one wetting and I don't wet a lot when I do.

First, there are already many threads on this site about these pull-ups. That being said, the real-fit have an advantage in that they look and feel like children's pull-ups. I like them a lot because of that. They are also discrete. However, I have found that they hold less that the regular gender-specific Depends pull-ups. Also, when I do any sort of moderate movement wearing them or I wear them for an extended period of time (e.g., six hours), the water-proof outer padding begins to come off and urine leaks through. Thus, I must always check myself to make sure I'm not leaking.

Quote Originally Posted by PullupAndy View Post
    First, there are already many threads on this site about these pull-ups. That being said, the real-fit have an advantage in that they look and feel like children's pull-ups. I like them a lot because of that. They are also discrete. However, I have found that they hold less that the regular gender-specific Depends pull-ups. Also, when I do any sort of moderate movement wearing them or I wear them for an extended period of time (e.g., six hours), the water-proof outer padding begins to come off and urine leaks through. Thus, I must always check myself to make sure I'm not leaking.
    That was the reason I was asking, they seem to have more padding on the side then the undergarment which is what I am using at the moment. I think the best solution for me to handle my bladder IC would be to go with the fitted briefs 24/7