Thread: Howdy

Default Howdy

Hello everybody. I really dont know where to begin here so bear with me please. For Starters I am Thirty Two years old. It all began for me a couple years ago with stomach cramps and sudden bowel movement urges. After talking with my doctor she diagnosed me with Irritable Bowel Syndrome. After experiencing two accidents in one day I decided to start using diapers as a preventitive measure. It was not an easy decison and I am still adjusting I have Bambino Biancos to be the best for me and I have taken to wearing pretty much full time anymore lately. They have helped regain confidence in that I can go into public and not have to worry about trying to find a batroom in a hurry. As I have grown Accustomed to wearing them I have begun to discover a bit of a DL side of me. I guess it boils down to if I have to deal with it like this I may as well learn to enjoy it. So thats the thumbnail version of my story. I am hoping to meet and get to know others in similar situations here.

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganSasquatch View Post
    Hello everybody. I really dont know where to begin here so bear with me please. For Starters I am Thirty Two years old. It all began for me a couple years ago with stomach cramps and sudden bowel movement urges. After talking with my doctor she diagnosed me with Irritable Bowel Syndrome. After experiencing two accidents in one day I decided to start using diapers as a preventitive measure. It was not an easy decison and I am still adjusting I have Bambino Biancos to be the best for me and I have taken to wearing pretty much full time anymore lately. They have helped regain confidence in that I can go into public and not have to worry about trying to find a batroom in a hurry. As I have grown Accustomed to wearing them I have begun to discover a bit of a DL side of me. I guess it boils down to if I have to deal with it like this I may as well learn to enjoy it. So thats the thumbnail version of my story. I am hoping to meet and get to know others in similar situations here.
    Hi MichSasquatch and welcome to adisc! You have a great introduction as to why you're here. I'm sorry to hear about your iba and ic issues but you've found the right place for friends and support.

Can you please tell us a little more about yourself? Hobbies, music interests and maybe sports you like (Wolverine or Spartans fan?). If you need advice, here's a little cheat sheet to help you: http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...tml#post775087

Again, welcome!

Hi MichSasquatch. I have inflammatory bowel disease. Crohn's disease to be specific, so I can relate to the pain/cramping et cetera trust me.

As for IC, I'm not. But I am a AB/DL. I hope everything goes well! And welcome to the site.

About me I am big Detroit Red Wings fam a part time gamer I work old cars I have been accused of being a cinaphile lol and I read all the time thats all I can really say about myself. If you want to know more ask me.

Hello MichiganSasquatch and welcome to the group.

Oh I can so relate to your intro. I have had a touchy gut as long as I can remember. I was finally diagnosed with IBS eight years ago. I wish I could remember the name of the little wonder pills they gave me that stopped my problems. However that is the whole problem with IBS it is an "idiopathic disorder" that is basically unique to each person and the MD have to rule everything else out to diagnose it.

Anyway welcome to the group and I hope to see you in the forums.

I apologize for my terrible grammer I have a terrible habit of thinking faster than I type.

welcome to adisc michigansasquatch, also you are right why fight with something if can live in peace within you, of anyway have a positive side the dl side.

Hi and welcome to the site. I am in Michigan to. There are a few of us from the state on this site. My IC is bladder, also wear 24/7 Finding a liking for them does help in dealing with having to wear them.

Unfortunately the ABDL population in Michigan is really low. It's a real shame too in trying learn to deal with my situation I would love too meet with others locally who face similar problems and learn how they handle it.