Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adult babies at gay pride

Default Adult babies at gay pride

Thinking bout going to this years gay pride in Leicester as my Little self, I go every year and see people express who they are and are embraced. From drag queens, naked men with tiny speedos on and last year a guy into puppy play in full dog outfit. So this year I'm going to be the baby I am and now that I've come out to a few mates I have added support.

The whole spirit of pride is to be oneself and to love and respect everyone no matter who they are or how the dress. Have a fun time. I went to my local pride with my teddy and my paci on a rainbow necklace. Unfortunately, gay "bears" also use teddies to symbolize themselves....

skyfoxpup

Go for it show your true self. May the moon light your path.

Maybe some day we will be able to be who we really are. Able to go out in public with out people using the stigma that as going on for to long. Would be nice to be able to go out with our pacifiers and bottles in public and not have to worry about what others think.

Thank sounds like a lot of fun!! And what better event to be little in public at I have never been to one of my pride days, more because I'm not all that social than anything ^^' I couldn't go to any events like that as a little anyway because my sister and all of her friends go to them.

It is good you are going to the Gay Pride event.

I am still not fully "out" yet.

Woody

Quote Originally Posted by TCWWITHAUTISMANDCP View Post
    It is good you are going to the Gay Pride event.

I am still not fully "out" yet.

Woody
    It's harder for people of our generation, Woody. Back in the day, you could be put into a mental institution against your will just because you got caught with another guy. In fact, having same sex was illegal in a lot of states. Sometimes, you can't change the abuse we took. Talk to older black people and you hear the horror stories about prejudice and violence. The same was true for gay folk, and it still happens in many places today in much the same way that black males are still followed by security in stores.

PaddedPuppy

I don't see why not. Even in most cases if you were to go out in general public, as long as you don't push too far you would just turn a few heads, and maybe get some immature girls laughing. Once you get over that you are fine really.

As for gay pride events I have noticed that anything goes, definitely can't see any real problems with that one.

Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverSmall View Post
    The whole spirit of pride is to be oneself and to love and respect everyone no matter who they are or how the dress. Have a fun time. I went to my local pride with my teddy and my paci on a rainbow necklace. Unfortunately, gay "bears" also use teddies to symbolize themselves....
    As a gay bear and ABDL, I see nothing unfortunate about the use of teddy bears for both