Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diarrhea

Default Diarrhea

Has anyone ever had diarrhea In their diaper if so what diaper did you use and how well did it hold and how well it got and how amazing it must've felt

It didn't feel that great the one time I had it really bad. My Abena held it like a champ and didn't leak at all but being that sick was something that took me out of the moment.

I don't imagine it would feel amazing, in fact I imagine it would feel pretty dreadful and that you'd simply be happy to have the diaper to help with it. At least in my experience Diarrhea burns quite badly and it's about the last thing I would want to sit in for any period of time.

Rash Central...

If you're looking for that kind of runny poop feeling or a lack of control there are better ways to go about doing that. However I'm not a huge fan of any of that.

When you do a little dance, and you feel it in your pants, diarrhea diarrhea !

Felt amazing?!?! HELL NO... it's amongst the few things in Life I DO NOT WANT TO EXPERIENCE EVER AGAIN.

I'm IC... so I either war pads or diapers (diapers at night or on longer trips, pads usually during the day).
    One time I was out and about and started to get bad diarrhea,... so at the next rest stop I changed into a diaper (Attends M10), as I knew it probably would happen on the road and I can't avoid it...

Sure, it beats having an accidents in my underwear... but honestly I haven't felt that damn unclean ever... and the feeling was just plain fu**ing gross.
    I mean like really GROSS.
    The smell, obnoxious... I was so glad when I was at the hotel and could take a shower... and shower I did - LONG.
    Still turns my stomach around a bit when I think about that incident.

So seriously: No Thanks... as long as I can avoid it.
    (same goes for messing in general... yuck!)

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    Felt amazing?!?! HELL NO... it's amongst the few things in Life I DO NOT WANT TO EXPERIENCE EVER AGAIN.

I'm IC... so I either war pads or diapers (diapers at night or on longer trips, pads usually during the day).
    One time I was out and about and started to get bad diarrhea,... so at the next rest stop I changed into a diaper (Attends M10), as I knew it probably would happen on the road and I can't avoid it...

Sure, it beats having an accidents in my underwear... but honestly I haven't felt that damn unclean ever... and the feeling was just plain fu**ing gross.
    I mean like really GROSS.
    The smell, obnoxious... I was so glad when I was at the hotel and could take a shower... and shower I did - LONG.
    Still turns my stomach around a bit when I think about that incident.

So seriously: No Thanks... as long as I can avoid it.
    (same goes for messing in general... yuck!)
    Amen brother but urine on the other hand shit i lay in that all day

Amazing? No, it sucks. I've had diarrhea countless times due to my IBS. It's not fun. At least when I've had it while diapered, the clean up is not as bad as it could be and it doesn't get everywhere. Can't tell you how many kinds of diapers I've had diarrhea in...dozens. However, the disposables with the lined inner gathers make a good barrier for containing diarrhea messes. I should also add that plastic pants make a good barrier too.

I have colitis and suffer from flare-ups in which this is frequent (several times a day).
    I've had these come on both in disposables and in cloth diapers. In my experience, the cloth do a little better, but neither handle it very well.

It is an interesting experience having an explosion in your pants. But diarrhea is quite caustic and ceases to be interesting almost immediately. Consequently, when in the midst of a flare-up I end up wearing at night at most.

I also experimented with laxatives some time ago and posted some info in the unlamented marsh****** thread which was lost along with the thread. Many of these also have caustic and unpleasant results.

I wear tena slips maxi medium and cloth too, either or both, if I have a tummy upset which does happen sometimes the only good thing about wearing a nappy/diaper is that it contains the crap. I find it gross every time and I HATE the cleanup afterwards.

Had it happen many times from my IBS, its a pain in the ass every time.

I am always happy I have used anti-rash cream when it happens and the smell and clean up are horrible. It's always have a shower, or use half a pack of wipes.