Thread: quick review (Gary brand pants)

Default quick review (Gary brand pants)

yep, some more Gary plastic-pants, as bought from Shop4PVC. this time, the high-waisted in pink and blue:
    Pastel Pink Ultra High Waisted Pull On Pants - High Waist Pull On - Pull On Plastic Pants - PVC Pants - Shop4Pvc | Quality PVC Pants And Plastic Clothing Shop

Pull On PVC Pants>High Waisted Plastic>Pastel Blue>Shop4Pvc - Pastel Blue Very High Waisted Pull On Pants - High Waist Pull On - Pull On Plastic Pants - PVC Pants - Shop4Pvc | Quality PVC Pants And Plastic Clothing Shop

as usual, they're a good quality product and were speedily delivered. the material is quite thin and i'm a bit wary as to their durability (especially for me, as and when i sit on biscuit crumbs), but they're very comfortable and noise-free.
    the pink is very pretty, but the blue is more of an aged blueness (very much as is shown in the picture, your eyes don't deceive you), rather than a cute baby-blue.

if i could wish for more, it'd be a better blue and for both colours to available in the thicker .007 material.

Another recommendation for babykins. They're a little more expensive than most(Mostly due to shipping), but the selection and quality makes it worth it.

I also agree that babykins are great for plastic/rubber baby pants, I have a number of pairs from them, they are very good with a selection of thicknesses as well. They do a assortment of a/b clothing too.