Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just felt like saying this...

Default I just felt like saying this...

For anyone with unaccepting parents: Please don't think badly of yourself. Just remember that you have a lot of support from all of us. You are not a bad person, and any psychologist worth his salt would tell you that there is nothing wrong with you as long as you are not hurting yourself or anyone else!

Maybe you didn't need to hear this, maybe you did. So, there you go.

Second that! Plus add on if you feel depressed about it or having problems with anything related about it, please make a thread and we will do our best to help you. Getting past that first time of asking for help, after that you will feel so relieved.

I think this also can stand on more than just accepting of this. In general cases where parents just aren't acting like they should or treating you as they should it's best to not pay attention to them. However at the same time it can be hard to ignore the opinions of people you've known your whole life and people you've had the relationship like you've had with your parents. It's just really unfair how situations can work out. Just remember that you're always more than insults to you make think, everyone has meaning, no matter what anyone tells you. Great idea for a thread DiaperLines! It really does touch on a good subject of discussion.

amen to that! Everyone has their own kinks... and who cares.... nobody's perfect! My psychologist thanked me for telling him, saying that most people like us don't.

I know if my parents would of reacted badly I wouldn't really gave a damn.

EmeraldsAndLime

I don't feel sorry for myself. It's a sexual fetish, it doesn't - and most definitely shouldn't - involve them, nor do they need to know about it.

I don't want to walk in on my parents having sex (god forbid that I have done so previously), so I'll give them the same courtesy and not get them involved in my sex life.

Great idea for a thread DiaperLines!
    Thanks, Zyph. It just seems like there are a lot of fear-related posts on here about what people's parents will think of them. I understand the concern, but I want everyone to know that they have plenty of supporters and friends. I'm glad people are paying attention to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    I don't feel sorry for myself. It's a sexual fetish, it doesn't - and most definitely shouldn't - involve them, nor do they need to know about it.

I don't want to walk in on my parents having sex (god forbid that I have done so previously), so I'll give them the same courtesy and not get them involved in my sex life.
    Jeezzzz Lukie! It is always about you isn't it?! Nah just playing!

But in all seriousness, I do not think diaperlines was actually refering to that problem specifically, I think he was really refering to any problem that is affecting a teen or adult is more than welcome to be presented for out help.

So do not be shy boys and girls! Also diaperlines I think this was a good topic to give people awarness to not hide in the dark, even though some still will. Except I think this thread would have done better in the teen baby forum, due to they need the most support since they are still growing a lot and learning a lot about themselfs and they can under go a lot of problem and stress due to that.

I wasn't sure if I should have put it in the teen baby forum, because I'm twenty-five. I didn't want anyone to think I was trying to pass myself off as younger than I am. I have no problem if it gets moved.

Quote Originally Posted by DiaperLines View Post
    I wasn't sure if I should have put it in the teen baby forum, because I'm twenty-five. I didn't want anyone to think I was trying to pass myself off as younger than I am. I have no problem if it gets moved.
    Do not worry adults are allowed to post in the tb forum silly! You won't be labele a pedo if you do. lol It is our duty as adults to go in there and give them advice from expeirance. Thats the way I see it, and I try to make it a point to visit in there everytime I come here, to see if anyone needs help.