Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dry 24/7 = Mega CareLine?

Default Dry 24/7 = Mega CareLine?

Ive been looking around here and tbdl and have seen a bunch of stuff on the Dry 24/7 diapers and was thinking of trying to get some. Yesterday i called xp medical and talked to gary to see if he knew anything about them because im still thinking of getting my abenas. So when i asked him about them though he told me that he traded some of his Mega CareLines with someone who had the Dry's and when he got the box they were totaly identical diapers .
    Now im wondering if i realy wana try them or should i stick to my abenas.

I think they are a separate line, though I really don't know much about the mega care line. I can tell you in my opinion they are excellent, almost but not quite up to abena x-plus standard and are an excellent value for your money.

Mega Care always intrigued me to try them because they looked thick and really absorbant for a pretty good price. Last time I looked on xp they were out of stock though. I think I have decided I will never buy Drys because I could not deal with a pink cover, I would rather have a good diaper in white and there is plenty of those out there.

The only place, as far as I know, that you can buy them is on Dry 24/7's website. In fact, they are excellent. I highly recommend them.

annierighthurr

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Mega Care always intrigued me to try them because they looked thick and really absorbant for a pretty good price. Last time I looked on xp they were out of stock though. I think I have decided I will never buy Drys because I could not deal with a pink cover, I would rather have a good diaper in white and there is plenty of those out there.
    I thought the covers were blue and purple??

^^^

girl's right... they are blue and purple. They are EXCELLENT diapers...great bang for the buck.

To be fair, it's an awfully pink purple. I actually kind of like it haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotized View Post
    I thought the covers were blue and purple??

Quote Originally Posted by h200420012 View Post
    ^^^

girl's right... they are blue and purple. They are EXCELLENT diapers...great bang for the buck.

Quote Originally Posted by chevre View Post
    To be fair, it's an awfully pink purple. I actually kind of like it haha.
    I do not want to wear pink or purple, because I am not a sissy sooo both of those colors are out of the question for me. Now for my future babygirl, thats a different story lol.

trust me.. I am NOT a sissy by any means... Them being a purpley-pink color is more of a consolation prize for all the great features you get.

I think the blue and purple is awesome, makes me think of molicare too :P