Thread: Hello all

DL88

Smile Hello all

Hi all, I'm a DL and I am still struggling with the fact that I am a diaper lover , it is very stressful to keep thinking about diapers all the time, but I'm beginning to accept that they are a part of my life, hopefully it will even out somehow (making me not thinking of diapers all the time). I'm very happy to be able to know that i am not the only one in this world having these issues through this site.

Hello DL88 and welcome to the group.

I hear what you said in your introduction. This site was such a big help to me to be able to find self acceptance and then find balance and control.

Just go through and read as many of the threads as you can in the Adult baby section and you will find a lot of the information you need to achieve acceptance.

Beside that part of your life can you please tell us a little bit about yourself like interests and hobbies?

Again welcome to the group.

DL88

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Hello DL88 and welcome to the group.

I hear what you said in your introduction. This site was such a big help to me to be able to find self acceptance and then find balance and control.

Just go through and read as many of the threads as you can in the Adult baby section and you will find a lot of the information you need to achieve acceptance.

Beside that part of your life can you please tell us a little bit about yourself like interests and hobbies?

Again welcome to the group.

Thanks for the welcome I'm mostly a gamer , usually plays mmorpg ,watching latest movies and just chilling out.