Thread: Allo

Default Allo

Hello everyone. Grrrr for forcing me to be friendly and not lurk... I've been around various forums and such for about 8 years now and just recently found this one. Very nice. I suppose I should give a little more info about me...

I first remember wanting to try on a diaper at the daycare I stayed at after school. It was around third grade and my parents were going through a divorce. I think that had something to do with it. I wanted to wear one, so I did. I would change in the bathroom when I got there and wear one until I knew my mom was coming to pick me up. After that year I never really thought about it again until puberty. At some point around high school I told my psychologist about it and she convinced me to tell my mom. I'm still unsure to this day if that was a good or bad thing. She really just said, "Oh, huh..." and ignored it after that. Later on I met my girlfriend in junior year of high school. By senior year I had told her about being ABDL and to my surprise she was really interested. I thought she was mocking me at first, but it turns out she really wanted to try it out. Now I think sometimes she is into it more than I am. She doesn't like the online communities much, probably because she has never depended on them to be able to feel somewhat normal.

So that brings me to current time, I live with my girlfriend of 4.5 years in an apartment in Michigan. I geuss I beat the odds and found someone to share all of my life with, not having to hide anything. The more I read about people telling their spouse though, it seems if it is a real and loving relationship, things always work out.

Quote Originally Posted by partner049 View Post
    So that brings me to current time, I live with my girlfriend of 4.5 years in an apartment in Michigan. I geuss I beat the odds and found someone to share all of my life with, not having to hide anything.
    Yes you did beat those slim chance odds, and whats awesome is you realize that, so do not EVER take that for granted. You have a very special girl that most guys one here would do anything for a girl like that.

Anyway, a VERY late welcome to our community! I am glad you decided to finally post some. I hope to see you still posting in the future.

Oh, hello, friend. Welcome to ADISC

Welcome! And I agree with you. If it is a strong, loving relationship, something like a diaper fetish is not that big of a deal. It can actually bring the two of you closer.