Thread: PacifiersRUs Olive Teat

Default PacifiersRUs Olive Teat

Finally got a job interview which means I can start making some hard earned money. This comes at a time when my favorite binky, the first adult one I got on my birthday (from myself) is worn out and needs to be replaced soon (I'll probably be using it a lot tomorrow). Anyways, my plan is to get an olive teat binky from PRU but when I seen the video here, I noticed how huge it is. Just wondering does anyone else have the Olive or Cherry teat? If so how is it for you?

I've got two ext teat 7's in silicone and I use one everynight. One I've been using is about a year old and I will probably replace it next month. I love them and they stay in all night.
    I also got beaded clips with them. When a paci falls out it's easy to find it. I love them with my messed up teeth and like the taste of the silicone over latex.

There is no reason not to try the cherry pop, the olive seem far to over the top I have silicone size 7's as well and they are perfect ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by JellybeanBear View Post
    There is no reason not to try the cherry pop, the olive seem far to over the top I have silicone size 7's as well and they are perfect ^_^
    Haha yeah. The olive teat looks huuuuge. The cherry one looks like it would go a little to far back and make me gag and what not. I want to try the olive but looking at the video it looks huge as heck. That's why I wanted others opinions before I go ahead to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by paciloverbaby3 View Post
    Haha yeah. The olive teat looks huuuuge. The cherry one looks like it would go a little to far back and make me gag and what not. I want to try the olive but looking at the video it looks huge as heck. That's why I wanted others opinions before I go ahead to buy it.
    That's what we are here for, among other things!! I have to admit if they ever brought out a silicone cherry pop I'd want it for my collection ^_^